Couples Cooking Class
North Metro Area of Atlanta, GA
Pending chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's day and other holidays
Spend a memorable evening with a loved one taking a Couples Cooking Class under the guidance of a knowledgeable chef in the comfort of your own home.
- Discuss menu preferences and dietary concerns with your chef during an initial consultation
- Your chef completed his culinary degree at The International Culinary School at the Art Institute of Atlanta, and has been working in the culinary world since 1990
- Learn the process of creating a wonderful 4-course meal: from picking ingredients to presenting the finished product
- Cheers, relax, and enjoy your edible masterpiece
Spend quality time with your special someone while learning new kitchen skills and creating tasty dishes with your qualified chef.
Prior to your evening, you will be able to discuss your preferences, any dietary concerns and menu options.
Crack open a bottle of wine, bring out your cutting board, roll up your sleeves and learn how to prepare, cook and present a delicious 4-course meal. When you are done you will have time to celebrate your new culinary creations, sit down, and enjoy them. The chef will help with clean-up afterward.
This experience is available within the North Metro Area of Atlanta. Travel fees apply for areas outside of this radius.
The price of this experience assumes the cost of a typical meal, beverages not included. Should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem, you can simply reimburse your Chef.
For larger groups, please see our Private Cooking Class experience.
Two (it is a Couples' Cooking Class!)
This experience is only for the participants.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 2-3 weeks in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Atlanta Gift Ideas:(View all 48 Atlanta experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(16)From: $130
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarFrom: $499
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $212
- Fly a BiplaneFrom: $345
- Ultimate Stunt Driving ExperienceFrom: $299
- Romantic Sunset FlightFrom: $292
- NASCAR Ride Along - TalladegaFrom: $130
- Drive a NASCAR - TalladegaFrom: $499
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- All Atlanta Experiences
"Chef Tony was amazing! This cooking lesson was for my teenage daughter and me, and I told Tony upfront that my daughter is a picky eater. And neither one of us is a good cook. He came up with a menu of delicious food that wasn't too exotic for my daughter's taste nor too difficult for us to replicate later. Tony cooked a complete, four-course meal (from scratch) in about two hours. Blew us away. He was patient and showed us how he did everything and taught us along the way. I never thought I'd know how to peel a butternut squash and make soup out of it. I never thought I'd feel confident cutting a pocket into a chicken breast and stuffing it. I never knew I could make creme brulee! Needless to say, the meal itself was absolutely delicious. I was nearly swooning. And my daughter ate it all! Tony left all the leftover ingredients, so we will be eating like kings for days. What fun!"
"Tony Pisconeri was fantastic. He did a great job showing us how to do each task in preparing the meal, and we learned a lot about how to cook healthy foods that taste like a gourmet meal. I would highly recommend him in the future."