Cobb County Airport - Kennesaw, GA or
DeKalb-Peachtree Airport - Atlanta, GA
Daily - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Pending pilot availabilty
- FAA Certified Flight Instructors will teach you the basics of flying so you're ready to take over mid-air and feel the wind in your hair
- Fly in a Boeing PT-17 Stearman Biplane
- Experience includes pre and post flight briefings for the full feeling of being a pilot
- Soar high above the beautiful Georgia countryside and feel the thrill of flying!
Learn to fly in a beautiful biplane with this introductory flight experience near Atlanta!
With the guidance of an experienced and FAA Certified flight instructor, you'll learn the basics of flying before climbing into a Boeing PT-17 Stearman Biplane. Once airborne, you'll get to man the controls and feel the thrill of flying! Fly for 35, 45 or 60 minutes, depending on the option selected.
Take in birds eye views of the Atlanta skyline that may include Ted Turner Field, Centennial Park, the Georgia Dome, the Georgia Aquarium and more.
Feel the thrill of flying with this hands on tutorial in a beautiful biplane!
- Participants must be at least 7 years of age and weigh no more than 300 pounds
- Must bring a valid form of ID
- Cap and goggles will be provided during the flight
- Pricing includes fuel surcharge and tax
Depending on the option selected, flight times will be approximately 35, 45 or 60 minutes. The total experience time will be between 70 and 90 minutes.
This experience is for 1 student only.
Spectators are welcome to watch take-off and landing but may not be able to see the plane for most of the flight.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, your pilot will work with you to reschedule your experience. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
The aircraft offers protection from the elements, but it is recommended that you dress as if you were going for a ride in a convertible. You may also want to bring sunglasses; a cap and goggles will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
How long is the flight?
Your flight time will be approximately 40 or 60 minutes, depending on the option selected.
Are there any age or weight requirements?
Yes, participants must be at least 7 years old and weigh no more than 300 pounds.
What shiould I bring with me?
Please bring a valid form of ID with you to the airport. Goggles and a cap will be provided.
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
It is recommended to contact your pilot on the day of your experience if you have any concerns regarding weather. In the event of your flight being cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the pilot.
Other Atlanta Gift Ideas:(View all 57 Atlanta experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $212
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $107
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarFrom: $355
- Fly a BiplaneFrom: $371
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Supercar Thrill RideFrom: $299
- Ultimate Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $69
- Ultimate Stunt Driving ExperienceFrom: $299
- All Atlanta Experiences