Lake Allatoona Scenic Flight
Cobb County Airport - Kennesaw, GA
Daily - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- Fly with an experienced Certified FAA Pilot in a an open-cockpit biplane
- Take in spectacular views of the lake, campgrounds and lush greenery
- Ride in a meticulously maintained biplane and wear a cap and goggles like the WWII pilots
- 20-minute scenic flight offers amazing views and an unbeatable look at Georgia from above!
Hop into the open cockpit of a biplane for a Lake Allatoona Scenic Flight!
Your certified FAA pilot will take you on an approximately 20-minute flight from Kennesaw, GA to Lake Allatoona. Throughout the flight you'll enjoy the wind in your hair and the fresh air only a biplane can offer!
Keep your eyes to the water for wildlife that may include various species of birds, schools of fish or even an alligator! This quick flight is the perfect introduction to open-air flying and gives you a bird's eye view of beautiful Lake Allatoona!
- Participants must be at least 7 years of age and weigh no more than 300 pounds
- Must bring a valid form of ID
- Cap and goggles will be provided during the flight
- Pricing includes fuel surcharge and tax
The total experience time will be 30 minutes with a flight time of approximately 20 minutes.
This experience is for 1-2 participants, depending on the option selected.
Spectators are allowed to watch the take-off and landing from the airport.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather conditions. Closed-toes shoes and sunglasses are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience but may incur a $50 rescheduling fee. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your pilot.
What kind of biplane will the flight be in?
Your flight will take place in an open-cockpit biplane. You'll either fly in a 2-passenger Waco YMF or a 4-passenger New Standard D25. The New Standard Biplane has two rows of seating, each accommodating 2 passengers. Fun fact - there are only 5 New Standard Biplanes in the world!
How long is the flight?
Your flight time will be approximately 20 minutes.
Are there any age or weight requirements?
Yes, participants must be at least 7 years old and weigh no more than 300 pounds.
What should I bring with me?
Please bring a valid form of ID with you to the airport. Goggles and a cap will be provided.
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
It is recommended to contact your pilot on the day of your experience if you have any concerns regarding weather. In the event of your flight being cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the pilot.
Other Atlanta Gift Ideas:(View all 57 Atlanta experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $212
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $107
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarFrom: $355
- Fly a BiplaneFrom: $345
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Supercar Thrill RideFrom: $299
- Ultimate Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $69
- Ultimate Stunt Driving ExperienceFrom: $299
- All Atlanta Experiences