Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
Daily - 9:00 AM & 10:00 AM
- Navigate steeps ascents, cross log bridges and learn side tilts
- Feel the adrenaline as you drive over a pile of logs with just 3 wheels touching, and only one with traction!
- Explore the beautiful 8,000 acre Biltmore Estate
- Professional instructor, state of the art Land Rover
- Full Day great for experienced drivers or novices
Welcome to the Land Rover Experience Driving School, a unique opportunity to take advantage of the unparalleled capabilities of a Land Rover at the beautiful Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC.
Start on a challenging off-road obstacle course where you will learn to properly navigate steep ascents and descents, pick the right line on side tilts, and maintain vehicle control on log bridge crossings.
When driving off-road the speeds are slow, but there's no time to relax. No matter how slowly you drive things happen fast when you're descending a steep, deeply rutted two-track trail or when you're managing a tight, hairpin turn with trees encroaching on both sides.
Even at a single mile per hour, you're sure to feel a surge of adrenaline as you drive over a pile of logs with just three wheels touching, and only one with traction!
Whether an off-road enthusiast, seasoned adventurer or curious novice, this Land Rover experience is guaranteed to excite.
- Price includes 1 vehicle and up to to 3 drivers or 1 driver and 2 passengers
- All drivers must have a valid driver's license. Lunch is included
- Please note that if you are not staying at the Biltmore, an entrance fee per person will apply. During the high season the price is up to $75/person.
- Participants will be using vehicles provided by Land Rover
3 per vechicle
Up to 2 per vehicle
This experience is not weather dependent. Experience takes place rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and closed toed shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 48 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 48 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Can I bring my own Land Rover?
No. You are required to use the vehicles provided by Land Rover.
Other Atlanta Gift Ideas:(View all 57 Atlanta experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $212
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $107
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarFrom: $355
- Fly a BiplaneFrom: $345
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Supercar Thrill RideFrom: $299
- Ultimate Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $69
- Ultimate Stunt Driving ExperienceFrom: $299
- All Atlanta Experiences