Friday through Monday - 3:00 PM Check-In
Daily - 3:00 PM Check-In
- Spend 1 or 2 nights "glamping" in the gorgeous forests of northern Georgia with up to 5 people
- Enjoy luxury accommodations inside real teepees, including heat and air conditioning, lighting, electrical outlets, and more
- Discover the rich cultural history of the area, with each teepee representing one of the Seven Clans of the Cherokee Indians
- Spend your days connecting with nature or taking advantage of the abundant free activities at the campgrounds
- A truly unique way to connect with nature while enjoying the comforts of home!
- Also check out the Ultimate Zipline Canopy Tour, if you're looking for a fun adventure during your stay
Located about an hour north of Atlanta, your Teepee Overnight Adventure awaits! Escape the city lights and sounds and spend a night or two camping in a luxurious Teepee, equipped with all the comforts of home.
You and your group will be able to check in to your accommodations any time after 3:00 PM on the day of your overnight. You will then be directed to your teepee and given time to get settled! While these are authentic Native American teepees on the outside, they have been equipped with all your favorite creature comforts inside. Each teepee is heated/air conditioned and equipped with beds, linens, and towels. You will be camping in comfort for sure!
Once settled, you are encouraged to enjoy and partake in any of the available activities on the grounds. Available activities include corn hole, tetherball, basketball, foosball, giant Jenga and Connect Four, and ping pong! Or, for a real treat, try your hand at geo-caching free of charge! There are plenty of options to keep you and your group entertained.
When dinner time rolls around, you may want to enjoy a delicious cookout with your group using the provided charcoal grills in the teepee area. After, sit back and enjoy the communal campfire and roast some smores to cap off the day! At the end of the day, you'll be happy to retire to your warm cozy bed inside a teepee!
Whether you choose to stay one night or two, checkout will be at 11:00 AM on the day of your departure. If you want a real treat before you go, you are able to order a delicious morning breakfast straight to your teepee! Just be sure to mention this at check-in if would like to add this on to your stay.
For young and old alike, this Teepee Overnight Adventure is a unique experience that gives you the opportunity to connect with nature while still enjoying the comforts of home!
- All teepees equipped with beds, linens, towels, electrical outlets, and heating/cooling
- Firewood for communal campfire provided
- Participants must bring own food and beverages
- Prepared breakfast available for purchase at check-in
- Check-in begins at 3:00 PM the day of your stay and check-out is at 11:00 AM the morning of your departure
- Late check-in is available by request
- Bathroom facilities located a short walk from teepee area
1 or 2 nights, depending on option selected.
Depending on the option selected, the teepees can accommodate anywhere from 2-5 guests. Please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for groups larger than 5.
This experience is for the participants only.
This experience will take place in most weather conditions. Please contact your experience provider with any concerns regarding the weather.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothing. Although the teepees are heated/air conditioned, you will still spend a considerable amount of time in the outdoors.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed up to 14 days prior to the reservation and will incur a $20 fee. Rescheduling is allowed one time with a minimum of 14 days notice at no additional charge. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in begins at 3:00 PM on the day of your stay. Late check-in is available by request. Check-out is at 11:00 AM on the morning of your departure.
Are meals included?
No, you are responsible for your own meals. The facility does have charcoal grills available for your use so it is recommended you bring a cooler with some food.
If you would like a prepared breakfast in the morning, that can be arranged for an additional fee. Please be sure to inquire about this during check-in.
Are there bathrooms?
Yes, but not in your teepee... This is still camping, after all! There is a comfort station located a short walk away with men's and women's facilities. These bathrooms are shared among campers, but are kept impeccably clean.
What do I need to bring?
Although luxurious, this is still a camping experience and you should pack accordingly. The teepee will be equipped with beds, linens, blankets, and towels. You will be responsible for bringing all other items you need for the weekend. Bug spray and sunscreen are highly recommended.
How are the beds arranged?
The two-person teepees have a queen bed and a dresser inside. The five-person teepees have a queen bed, a full bed, and a twin bunk over the full bed as well as a dresser and chairs.
Are pets allowed?
Pets are welcome, but they must be in a crate while in the tent at night as they are not allowed on the furniture.
Other Atlanta Gift Ideas:(View all 57 Atlanta experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $212
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(17)From: $107
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarFrom: $355
- Fly a BiplaneFrom: $345
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Supercar Thrill RideFrom: $299
- Ultimate Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $69
- Ultimate Stunt Driving ExperienceFrom: $299
- All Atlanta Experiences