Friday through Monday - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Daily - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Zip with the top ranked provider in the region and recipient of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award 3 years running
- Choose between 2 guided tour options offering you 2 or 3 hours of zipping fun, depending on the option selected
- Enjoy a variety of obstacles including zip lines, sky bridges, and even a rappel
- Soar through the treetops and enjoy the amazing views!
- Also check out the Teepee Overnight Adventure if you'd like to spend 1 or 2 nights "glamping" in the gorgeous forest of northern Georgia
Located about an hour north of Atlanta in the small town of Lula, this Ultimate Zipline Canopy Tour is the premier zipline experience in the area. Its a great way to spend the day with family or have a blast with friends and the views from the lines are unbeatable!
Your guided tour will begin with "gear up" during which your experienced guides will properly fit you and your group with safety harnesses and helmets. From there you will be taken to ground school so you can learn about braking techniques and safety precautions while out on the course. Next, its time to hit the course!
For this experience, you have the choice of 2, guided tours:
Standard Zipline Tour - This aprroximately 2-hour tour has you crossing 9 ziplines, traversing 2 sky bridges, and hiking on 2 brief nature walks. It even includes the longest zipline at the facility! Each zipline will take you progressively higher into the forest canopy and the tour will end with an exciting dual zip so you can race to the finish!
Extended Zipline Tour: This extended course includes over a mile of cable and will last approximately 3 hours. You and your group will zip across 12 ziplines, traverse 2 sky bridges, embark on 3 nature hikes, and even complete a 30' rappel. This tour also ends with an exciting 695' dual racing zip! This is the ultimate adventure.
Whichever tour you choose your experienced guides will be with you every step of the way, seeing you safely through the course. They will even provide information on the surrounding eco-system and wildlife!
There's no better way to escape the city than to experience the thrill of the Ultimate Zipline Canopy Tour!
- Two water stations are available on the course
- All participants must sign a liability waiver or have a signed waiver by a parent/guardian if under 18 years of age
- Participants must be in reasonably good health and able to hike the equivalent of a half mile, pull themselves along the line, and reach above their heads in order to brake
- Participants must weight between 70-250 pounds and will be discreetly weighed at check-in
- The minimum age to participate is 10 years old and children between the ages of 10 and 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Participation is not advised for individuals who are pregnant or with pre-existing medical conditions
Please allow up to 2 hours to complete the standard tour and up to 3 hours for the extended.
You may be accompanied by other tour participants with group sizes not exceeding 9 guests. For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living at 866-525-6839 for pricing.
Spectators may watch from the observation deck, but visibility of the ziplining participants is limited. There are plenty of activities available at the facility for spectators while they wait.
This experience will take place in most weather conditions. Tours are rarely cancelled and will take place in rain. In the event of thunder and lightning, tours may be delayed or rescheduled. Please contact your experience provider with any concerns regarding the weather.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothing. Short shorts are not recommended, as they're typically uncomfortable in a harness. Closed toe shoes are required by all participants.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed up to 14 days prior to the canopy tour and will incur a $20 fee per person. Rescheduling is allowed one time with a minimum of 14 days notice at no additional charge. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is this experience weather dependent?
This experience is great in all weather conditions. Rain only adds to the fun! In the event that they do have to close the course due to lightning or extreme weather conditions, you will be able to reschedule directly with the experience provider.
How high will we be?
During the tour, you will be anywhere from 0 - 70 feet off the ground! Don't worry though, you will be safely clipped in the entire time.
What are the age and weight requirements for this tour?
Participants must be a minimum of 10 years old to participate. In addition, all participants must weigh between 70-250 pounds.
Can we bring a camera?
Yes! All cameras must have a strap, however, which can be attached to the harness.
In addition, there will be professional photographers stationed throughout the course and photos/video will be available for purchase. All the pictures taken of each Tour can be purchased with a Flash Drive for $40, or individual pictures in three sizes 4x6, 5x7, or 8x10 can be purchased.
Other Atlanta Gift Ideas:(View all 57 Atlanta experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $212
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $107
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarFrom: $355
- Fly a BiplaneFrom: $371
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Supercar Thrill RideFrom: $299
- Ultimate Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $69
- Ultimate Stunt Driving ExperienceFrom: $299
- All Atlanta Experiences