Saturdays - 10:00 AM
- Tour provider is a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence recipient
- Visit gourmet food trucks in South Austin, Downtown and the East Side of the city in the comfort of a 28-passenger air conditioned executive bus
- Enjoy 5-6 food truck tastings with a variety of flavors as well as a plethora of local craft beers, cider or wine!
When it comes to great food, the best of Austin can be found scattered throughout the city in various gourmet food trucks! From South Austin to Downtown and the East Side, your guide will introduce you to the hidden gems on the Austin Food Truck Bus Tour.
After meeting your guide and a friendly introduction with your fellow travelers, you'll cruise the city in a 28-passenger air conditioned executive bus and stop at multiple trucks to taste a variety of flavors!
Tastings on the approximately three hour tour may include (and are subject to change):
- A top-rated, wood-fired Italian sandwich
- Gourmet Monte Cristo sandwich
- Delicious and unique grilled cheeses
- Regional BBQ samplings
- Desserts from a bakery that won the Food Network's, Cupcake Wars
- Local craft beers, cider, wine or soft drinks that will pair perfectly with your food
The Austin Food Truck Bus Tour is a unique experience that includes delicious food, great company, a friendly guide and some of the best sights of the city! Hop in for a ride you'll remember forever!
- Transportation by bus will be provided
- Participants will be picked up and dropped off at the same location
- Food, craft beers, soft drinks and bottled water are included in the price of the tour
- Additional beverages may be purchased at various stops
Approximately 2.75 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 24 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is for tour participants only.
This tour is weather dependent. In the event of severe weather, always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least two weeks prior to your ideal date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. A cancellation/rescheduling fee may incur. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel/reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Which trucks will we visit?
There are over 700 food trucks in Austin and your tour guides have hand-picked the best for you to enjoy!
What if I have a food allergy or dietary restriction?
If you have a food allergy or any dietary restrictions, please inform Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking. Accommodations and/or substitutions can typically be made with advance notice.
Are there any age restrictions?
This tour is for participants 15 years of age and above. Participants over the age of 21 will need to provide a valid form of identification to enjoy alcoholic beverages.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour guide will drop you off at the original meeting location.
Other Austin Gift Ideas:(View all 42 Austin experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $260
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $498
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $498
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $211
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Zipline Canopy TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $81
- Sunset Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $325
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $325
- All Austin Experiences
"We really enjoyed our outing!!!!"
"We had a great time sampling some of the best food in Austin, from great barbeque to great cupcakes! Our guide and driver were what really made the experience memorable. They were easy-going, knowledgeable and friendly. Best part of our trip to Austin!"
"Even though I have lived in Austin for over 30 years, all of the places we visited on our Food Truck Tour of Austin were new to me. Our guide was engaging and knowledgeable, and the food was delicious. All in all, it was a delightful experience."