Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa - Austin, TX
February 27 - May 24, 2015
September 7 - November 28, 2015
January 1 - February 26, 2015
May 25 - September 6, 2015
November 29, 2015 - January 31, 2016
*Rates may fluctuate based on time of year.
- 4 Championship Courses designed by masters of the game - Ben Crenshaw, Arnold Palmer and Tom Fazio
- Conde Nast Traveler rated as Top 100 Golf Resorts internationally (#50 in 2007 and #39 in 2006)
- Package includes 1 round of golf per night on Crenshaw or Palmer courses
Barton Creek Resort & Spa sets a standard of excellence for all Austin golf resorts.
Experience the #1 and #2 rated Texas golf courses at our luxury golf resort that boasts four challenging courses, quality service, and breathtaking scenery.
Designed by the masters of the game, Barton Creek's 4 championship courses are a tribute to the game of golf and the rugged beauty of the Hill Country in Austin, Texas.
This golf package includes 1 scheduled round of golf per person per night of stay. Replay rounds on the Crenshaw and Palmer courses may be reserved in advance.
Rates listed are valid for the 2015 season only. Bookings beyond December 31, 2015 may require additional charges due to seasonal rate increases.
- This package includes 1 round per day per person on the Palmer Lakeside and Crenshaw Cliffside courses. One round of golf per night may be booked in advance. Restrictions may apply.
- Unlimited use of the practice facilities.
- Two bottles of water are included for each round.
- Luxurious guest room accommodation and daily breakfast buffet.
- Prices include Daily Resort Charge of 12% and a Daily State Tax of 6%.
- Daily Resort Charge includes: toll free credit card and local calling, fitness center and steam room access, gratuities for doorman, luggage handling, golf bag handling, housekeeping services, transportation within the resort, use of fitness centers, pools, nature trails, miniature golf as well as self parking, in-room coffee and tea, and a daily newspaper- Sundays upon request, in addition to service charges for food, beverage and spa amenities included in the package.
- Check-In is at 4:00 PM and Check-Out is at 12:00 PM
- Closest airport: Austin-Bergstrom Int'l Airport - 6 miles
Each day includes 1 night of accommodation and 1 round of golf. For packages longer than the ones listed, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Package prices are per person and are based double occupancy. There is a 4 person limit per tee time with a maximum of 12 golfers per reservation. For groups of 13 people of more, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Spectators are not allowed on the golf course.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
All golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and spike-less golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts. Players not conforming to this policy may not be given access to the course. Gentleman may also be required to wear a jacket while dining at certain restaurants within the resort.
It is recommended to make hotel and golf reservations at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience. Tee times must be canceled 72 hours in advance to avoid forfeiture of full recreation charges.
Other Austin Gift Ideas:(View all 37 Austin experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $243Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $225
- Private Sunset Sailing CruiseFrom: $250Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)From: $211Avg Rating of: 5(17)
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $81
- Learn to Hang Glide ClassFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 3-half(2)
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightFrom: $279Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $255
- All Austin Experiences