Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa - Austin, TX
January 1 - February 29, 2016
July 1 - August 31, 2016
December 1 - December 31, 2016
March 1 - March 31, 2016
June 1 - June 30, 2016
September 1 - September 30, 2016
November 1 - November 30, 2016
April 1 - May 31, 2016
October 1 - October 31, 2016
*Blackout dates apply and rates may fluctuate based on time of year. Blackout dates include holidays and citywide events.
- 4 championship courses designed by masters of the game - Ben Crenshaw, Arnold Palmer and Tom Fazio
- Conde Nast Traveler rated as Top 100 Golf Resorts internationally (#50 in 2007 and #39 in 2006)
- Play unlimited rounds of golf on any of the legendary courses and take in the picturesque hill country views!
Barton Creek Resort & Spa sets a standard of excellence for all Austin golf resorts.
Experience the #1 and #2 rated Texas golf courses at the luxury golf resort that boasts 4 challenging courses, quality service, and breathtaking scenery.
Designed by the masters of the game, Barton Creek's 4 championship courses are a tribute to the game of golf and the rugged beauty of the Hill Country in Austin, Texas.
Rates listed are valid for the 2016 season only. Bookings beyond December 31, 2016 may require additional charges due to seasonal rate increases.
Unlimited Golf Package Includes:
- 2 night minimum required
- Unlimited golf on any available course including on the day of arrival and replays (pending availability)
- Shared cart and unlimited use of the practice facilities
- Two bottles of water per round
- Luxurious guest room accommodation and daily full American breakfast or breakfast buffet in the Hill Country Dining Room
- Daily Resort Charge of 12% and a Daily State Tax of 6%
- Daily Resort Charge includes: toll free credit card and local calling, fitness center and steam room access, gratuities for doorman, luggage handling, golf bag handling, housekeeping services, transportation within the resort, use of fitness centers, pools, nature trails, miniature golf as well as self parking, in-room coffee and tea, and a daily newspaper- Sundays upon request, in addition to service charges for food, beverage and spa amenities included in the package.
- Check-in is at 4:00 PM and Check-out is at 12:00 PM
- Closest airport: Austin-Bergstrom Int'l Airport - 6 miles
Varies per the option selected. For packages longer than the ones listed, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
There is a 4 person limit per tee time with a maximum of 12 golfers per reservation. For groups of 13 people of more, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Spectators are not allowed on the golf course.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
All golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and spike-less golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts. Players not conforming to this policy may not be given access to the course. Gentleman may also be required to wear a jacket while dining at certain restaurants within the resort.
It is recommended to make hotel and golf reservations at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience. Tee times must be canceled 72 hours in advance to avoid forfeiture of full recreation charges.
Other Austin Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Austin experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $243
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $493
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $493
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $211
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $255
- Action Hero TrainingFrom: $250
- Learn to Hang Glide ClassAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $149
- All Austin Experiences