Lake Travis - Austin, TX
Available by request
Spend a day on the water sailing and grilling on the BBQ and Sailing experience on Lake Travis!
- Certified and experienced captain and crew will cruise you along beautiful Lake Travis for some time well spent under the sun
- Enjoy a 4-hour private charter on a beautiful 31' to 37' yacht
- Bring grilling ingredients and beverages of your choice and use the propane grill on board
- Kick back and relax on this sailing excursion near Austin!
Climb aboard a beautiful, luxury yacht for a BBQ and Sailing experience on Lake Travis that you'll cherish forever!
Your captain will sail you to one of the lake's beautiful coves where you can spend the day relaxing on the yacht, swimming and grilling under the warmth of the Texas sun. Bring your favorite beverages of choice and ingredients to grill using the propane grill on board.
Choose to sail around the lake during the 4-hour cruise or find a secluded area to jump into the water and relax. Perfect for just a couple or up to 10 friends!
- Soft-soled shoes are required
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed on board
- Must be 21 years of age with a valid form of ID to consume alcoholic beverages
- Participants must bring their own food, snacks and beverages
- A propane grill for use on board will be provided
- Hard-sided coolers cannot be brought on board
- Red wine is not permitted on board
- Swim noodles are provided
10 people. For pricing for 6 or more participants, please call Cloud 9 Living at 866-525-6839.
This experience is only for those on the sail.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing. Swim suits are welcome and sweaters are recommended as the temperature on the water may be cooler.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling is allowed up to 30 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 30 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Where will we sail?
Your captain will sail you around Lake Travis. This charter is customized to your group so you can also choose where you'd like to sail.
What should I wear and bring with me?
Your group should dress as if you were headed to the beach. Swimsuits, towels, sandals and sunscreen and a light jacket are recommended. You should bring grilling ingredients, snacks and beverages you'd like to enjoy while on the water.
How long is the charter?
This experience is approximately 4 hours.
Is there a grill on board?
Yes, the yacht is equipped with a propane gas grill.
Can I bring red wine on board?
No, red wine is not permitted on board. White wine and other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages are allowed.
What is the yacht like?
The yacht will be between 31 and 37-feet, depending on availability, group size and other various factors. It is equipped with a propane grill and restroom.
Are food and drinks included?
No, your group must provide food and beverages for your charter.
Other Austin Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Austin experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $243
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $493
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $493
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $211
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $255
- Action Hero TrainingFrom: $250
- Learn to Hang Glide ClassAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $149
- All Austin Experiences