Indoor Climbing 101
South Austin Gym - Mondays at 7:00 PM
North Austin Gym - Wednesdays at 7:00 PM
- 4 week comprehensive introduction to rock climbing
- State of the art indoor climbing facility with 10,000 sq ft of climbing area
- 30 foot-tall sculptured, textured climbing walls and huge bouldering cave
- Learn safety, equipment, belay skills, rope work & knots, technique, stretching and nutrition
Climbing 101 is a four-week comprehensive introduction to rock climbing designed to provide a solid foundation of climbing knowledge for the beginner. Topics covered include belay skills, rope work and knots, introductory climbing technique, cross training, stretching, nutrition, and more.
If there has ever been a perfect way to start climbing this is it!
- All gear is included for the classes, but not the membership
- As a bonus, enrollment in Climbing 101 includes a full single gym one month membership to the rock gym
- You may use the gym at your convenience to practice and hone the skills introduced in the weekly classes
7-9pm once a week for 4 weeks.
Up to 8 per class
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Comfortable athletic clothing.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Austin Gift Ideas:(View all 42 Austin experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $260
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $211
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Zipline Canopy TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $81
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Supercar Thrill RideFrom: $299
- Sunset Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $325
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $325
- All Austin Experiences