Daily - 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
*Rates do not apply for holidays, Valentine's day and specialty cruises
- Enjoy views of Austin's beautiful cityscape from your own private "gondola-like" boat with up to 4 guests
- Drive yourself on this easyself navigating electric boat
- Enjoy a delicious meal on the water, prepared by professional chefs
- Great experience for a date, anniversary, business meeting, client entertainment, or any special occasion
Whether you are looking for a romantic evening for two, a birthday celebration, or just something different to do, this won't be an experience you soon forget!
Cruise the scenic waters of Town Lake in Austin on one of our "gondola-like" electric boats - the coolest thing going on any of the highland lakes! They are great for romantic getaways or small gatherings in an intimate setting.
While you're cruising aboard your private boat, enjoy a choice of three different menu options that will satiate your pallet and complete your experience.
Enjoy a memorable dinner on the water as you gaze at the incredible Austin cityscape.
Your choice of entree includes:
- Deluxe Fajitas with your choice of two of the following: Chicken, Steak and Fire Roasted Veggies. Served with Spanish Rice, Charro Beans and chips & queso.
- Southwest Mac n' Cheese - Mac n' Cheese with roasted peppers, smoked ham, and cornbread crumble. Served with a local ensalada with prickly pear vinaigrette and sourdough bread.
- Whole Wheat Linguine Diablo - Whole wheat pasta with baby spinach, asparagus, tomato and chili flakes. Choice of Chicken, Shrimp or Veggie. Served with a salad and sourdough bread.
All entrees include tea and water. You may bring your own soda or alcoholic beverages on board. If you bring a bottle of wine, glasses can be provided upon request.
*Note that this is a self navigating experience, and there is no captain on board.
Up to 4 participants. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
The boat is an open-air vessel, so dress according to the weather.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, there is a 72 hour cancellation policy for this experience! Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Where should we park?
Parking is available for a charge of $6 (subject to change) at the Hyatt Regency. Unfortunately, there is very little free parking in the area. You can typically park at the Chamber building, American Statesman building or Auditorium Shores, but all may charge at any given time.
Will there be a captain on board?
There is no captain on board, however the "gondola-like" electric boats are very easy to navigate.
Are drinks included?
Tea and water is included. You may bring your own soda or alcoholic beverages on board. If you bring a bottle of wine, glasses can be provided upon request.
Can I decorate the boat?
Yes, you are welcome to do decorating of almost any type but please no confetti, bird seed, rice, silly string, ect. These items are VERY harmful to the lake environment. Also please do not tape items to the boat. It is best to decorate tables and tie balloons and streamers to them.
Is there music provided on the boat?
There is a CD/Radio on the boat, available for your use. It also has a hook-up for an Ipod.
Other Austin Gift Ideas:(View all 42 Austin experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $260
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $498
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $498
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $211
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Zipline Canopy TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $81
- Sunset Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $325
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $325
- All Austin Experiences
"We really enjoyed the experience. However, for the price that my daughter paid for this, we feel it is necessary to point out the negatives. (1) It was just the 2 of us and the boat was obviously for a party of at least 4. The boat advertised in the picture of the experience on your website was there, but given to a party of 3 and had a nice table cloth. Our boat was very large for just us, and the dining table was not secure and not covered with a cloth (condensation from the water/tea pitchers ran in puddles on to the seats and floor). If you put the slightest pressure on the table with your hand or elbow the entire table flipped up. This made moving around and even eating a precarious situation. NO leaning at all on that table, or our meal and drinks were flying. (2) We only got half the meal advertised. We didn't discover until we were already away from the dock that there was no salad or bread to accompany our pasta meal. Again, we made our own fun and enjoyed the evening, but for what my daughter paid, the value just wasn't there -- at least not that particular night. Whether I would recommend is more of a maybe than a no."
"The customer service went way beyond expectation. The friendliness and the availability of the staff was incredible. Everything was beyond expectation and made our special day even that much better."
"We enjoyed our dinner cruise for two, but found it to be frustrating as well. The meal and scenery were lovely, but the cruise was self-guided and self-navigation. Since we were the only two on the boat, one of us always had to be paying attention to steering/driving. The lake was extremely busy and we had to constantly correct for the larger boats and tours as well as the kayaks, canoes, paddle boats, and SUPs on the water. If there had been an anchor or a designated place for us to tie up and eat, it would have made things a lot nicer. As it was, one of us was feeding the other while they were piloting as we did not dare leave the wheel to eat. All of the people were helpful and very nice, and we had no trouble booking our experience. I just wish we had been able to relax and enjoy it more."