Private Dinner Cruise in Austin (for 2+)
- Enjoy views of Austin's beautiful cityscape from your own private "gondola-like" electric boat with up to 4 guests
- Enjoy a delicious meal on the water, prepared by professional chefs
- Great experience for a date, anniversary, business meeting, client entertainment, or any special occasion
Whether you are looking for a romantic evening for two, a birthday celebration, or just something different to do, this won't be an experience you soon forget!
Cruise the scenic waters of Town Lake in Austin on one of our "gondola-like" electric boats - the coolest thing going on any of the highland lakes! They are great for romantic getaways or small gatherings in an intimate setting.
While you're cruising aboard your private boat, enjoy a choice of three different menu options that will satiate your pallet and complete your experience.
Enjoy a memorable dinner on the water as you gaze at the incredible Austin cityscape.
Your choice of entree includes:
- Deluxe Fajitas with your choice of two of the following: Chicken, Steak and Fire Roasted Veggies. Served with Spanish Rice, Charro Beans and chips & queso.
- Southwest Mac n' Cheese - Mac n' Cheese with roasted peppers, smoked ham, and cornbread crumble. Served with a local ensalada with prickly pear vinaigrette and sourdough bread.
- Whole Wheat Linguine Diablo - Whole wheat pasta with baby spinach, asparagus, tomato and chili flakes. Choice of Chicken, Shrimp or Veggie. Served with a salad and sourdough bread.
All entrees include tea and water. You may bring your own soda or alcoholic beverages on board. If you bring a bottle of wine, glasses can be provided upon request.
Note that this is a self navigating experience, and there is no captain on board.
Up to 4 participants. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
The boat is an open-air vessel, so dress according to the weather.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, there is a 72 hour cancellation policy for this experience! Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Where should we park?
Parking is available for a charge of $6 (subject to change) at the Hyatt Regency. Unfortunately, there is very little free parking in the area. You can typically park at the Chamber building, American Statesman building or Auditorium Shores, but all may charge at any given time.
Can I decorate the boat?
Yes, you are welcome to do decorating of almost any type but please no confetti, bird seed, rice, silly string, ect. These items are VERY harmful to the lake environment. Also please do not tape items to the boat. It is best to decorate tables and tie balloons and streamers to them.
Is there music provided on the boat?
There is a CD/Radio on the boat, available for your use. It also has a hook-up for an Ipod.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other Austin Gift Ideas:(View all 39 Austin experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $260Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $255
- Private Sunset Sailing CruiseFrom: $280Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)From: $240Avg Rating of: 5(11)
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightFrom: $309Avg Rating of: 4-half(6)
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $285
- Learn to Fly a GliderFrom: $380
- South Congress Food TourFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Austin Electric Bike Foodie TourFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All Austin Experiences
"We weren't sure what to expect. We had so much fun. Fajita dinner was delicious as well. Thanks"
"it was an excellent experience. we enjoyed it very much."
"My date and I loved it! I would recommend this idea to anyone that would like a romantic dinner for two on a private boat. We actually got to drive the boat ourselves. The food was very well prepared also."