Tour pick-up is available in Austin, Wimberley, Dripping Springs or Driftwood.
Tuesday through Saturday - 11:00 AM
- Chauffeured transportation in a luxurious 1937 antique Cadillac Limo or an elegant 1963 Bentley Sedan
- Visit 3 wineries which may include: Driftwood Vineyards, Duchman Family Winery, Solaro Estate, Bell Springs or Bella Vista Ranch
- BBQ lunch at the famous Salt Lick BBQ restaurant is included
Texas is one of the oldest wine producing states in the US, with vines planted more than a hundred years before they were planted in California. Discover the area's history, geography and climate and how it became the wine-making region it is today on this Private Hill Country Wine Tour.
Your private wine tour will begin with your driver picking you up from any Bed & Breakfast, hotel, or private residence in Austin, Wimberley, Dripping Springs or Driftwood.
Enjoy luxurious door-to-door transportation in an antique limousine. For a romantic tour for two, you will spend the day in a vintage White Bentley Sedan. For a party of four, you will ride comfortably in an elegant 1937 Cadillac Formal Limousine.
You will visit 3 wineries in the Dripping Springs and Driftwood region, which may include:
- Driftwood Vineyards
- Duchman Family Winery
- Solaro Estate
- Bell Springs
- Bella Vista Ranch
A stop for lunch is included at the historic Salt Lick BBQ restaurant for some world famous Texas barbeque.
What could be better than spending a day touring beautiful Texas Hill Country in an antique limo while tasting amazing wines and eating delicious BBQ!
- Package includes: hotel pick-up, chauffeured transportation, wine tasting fees, and all-you-can-eat lunch at the Salt Lick
- Family style, all-you-can-eat BBQ includes heaping helpings of beef, sausage, and pork ribs, served with potato salad, coleslaw, beans, bread, pickles, and onions
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included and is appreciated if you enjoy the tour. $100-$140 for the tour is recommended, but is of course at your discretion
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age
Approximately 5-6 hours
This is a private experience for your party of 2 or 4.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine regardless of weather conditions. Please bring an umbrella during the winter months, just in case. Always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for walking and weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 1-2 months in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 1 week prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 1 week prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Austin Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Austin experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $243
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $493
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $493
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $211
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $255
- Action Hero TrainingFrom: $250
- Learn to Hang Glide ClassAvg Rating of: 3-half(2)From: $149
- All Austin Experiences
"The Hill Country Wine Tour was amazing! My boyfriend got this adventure for me as a Christmas gift. We waited until the weather could be trusted to book this event and boy are we glad because the car may have been a little tough to enjoy had it been any hotter. Our driver, Bryan, was outstanding. He was charming and funny; he took excellent pictures of us and really helped with the flow of the adventure. He was truly wonderful. Our favorite vineyard was Solara, it was so nice to relax outside with the actual vines within arms reach. The wine was best at Driftwood Vineyard, their Viongeir is excellent and the bottle of Starry Night Spadkling Wine we bought will be cherished! Duchman was the most elegant of our stops and of course the Saltlick BBQ is always a favorite. As you can tell, this was really wonderful. I'll definitely trust cloud9living.com in the future! "
"1937 Cadilac very uncomfortable and full of exhaust fumes the whole trip."
"We had a fantastic experience! We enjoy all our Cloud 9 Living experiences!"