Romantic Sunset Flight in Austin for 2
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport; Austin, TX
Year round. Daily departures 30 minutes before sunset.
- FAA certified and dedicated pilots
- Aircraft has great visibility for sight-seeing and taking photographs
- Climb to 2,500 feet and soar above the scenic skyline of downtown Austin, the Capitol and more as you watch the sun dip below the horizon
- Great idea for a date, anniversary or to celebrate a special occasion
Climb aboard a luxurious, newly refurbished Piper Turbo PA-32R-300R for a spectacular sunset flight and see Austin from a new perspective.
After departing Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, you'll climb up to 2,500 feet on an expertly guided journey. Sit back and relax in the plush leather seats of the plane and enjoy the view.
Soak in the moment the dipping sun casts rosy and pink hues over Texas Hill Country and floods the rolling terrain with a blush. Finally splashing color on the surfaces of shimmering lakes.
Relax, and experience the romantic and magnificent views from this unique perspective.
All participants and guests will be required to sign a liability waiver with your pilot. Participants should be no more than 6'5" tall and weigh no more than 275 pounds.
Gratuity is not included and is always appreciated. It is customary to tip $25-$50 per person.
You are welcome to bring a small bottle of wine or champagne aboard for a toast.
Flight time is from engine start to engine shutdown.
approximately 75 minutes
This is a private flight for two.
Spectators may come to the airport to watch or take pictures of take-off or landing.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, closed-toe shoes, and sunglasses are highly recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 7 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Austin Gift Ideas:(View all 39 Austin experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $260Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $255
- Private Sunset Sailing CruiseFrom: $280Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)From: $240Avg Rating of: 5(11)
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $100
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightFrom: $309Avg Rating of: 4-half(6)
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $285
- Learn to Fly a GliderFrom: $380
- South Congress Food TourFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- All Austin Experiences