Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
Lake Travis; Austin, TX
Sunset - the sail leavesapproximately 90 minutes prior to sunset
*Note: Special rates apply for Saturday sails
Step aboard for a memorable cruise on scenic Lake Travis during this Private Sunset Sailing Cruise in Austin!
- Watch the sun go down while you enjoy aprivate 2-hour cruise aboard one of the beautiful 31' to 37' sailing yachts
- Winding it's way through the Texas Hill Country, Lake Travis offers 64 miles of crystal-clear, aquamarine water
- Whether you want to celebrate a special occasion or just want to unwind aboard an exceptional sailing yacht, a sunset sail is guaranteed to provide you with a unique and personal experience youll never forget!
Whether this is a business outing, you are celebrating a special occasion, looking to impress that special someone, or just want to to have a relaxing evening aboard a private sailing yacht. A sunset sail is sure to be a unique and personal experience that will be remembered long after the event.
All Sunset Sail cruises are private 2-hour charters aboard one of our beautiful 31' to 37' sailing yachts. Unlike other sunset cruises, the only people aboard are you, your guests, and a captain. No other passengers to spoil your personal cruise.
This is one sailing experience you will never forget!
- Please no black or hard soled shoes
- You are welcome to bring alcoholic beverages of your choice, but please no red wine and no hard sided coolers
- Special rates apply for Saturday sails
This sunset sail will last approximately 2 hours.
This is a private sail, the charter can accommodate up to 10 people.
This experience is only for those on the charter.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and dress in layers.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance for the Sunday through Friday sail and at least 1 month in advance for the Saturday sail.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 30 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 30 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Austin Gift Ideas:(View all 42 Austin experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $260
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $211
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Zipline Canopy TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $81
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $338
- Supercar Thrill RideFrom: $299
- Sunset Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $320
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $325
- All Austin Experiences
"Chip with Texas Sailing took us on a great sunset cruise! We loved it so much my husband wants to learn to sail. Chip taught us how to steer and about sailing in general. He also answered questions about the lake. He was calm and kind and made sure we had a great time. The boat was clean and felt very safe. We will be sailing with them again soon!"
"We had a FANTASTIC time! The captain was so knowledgeable and friendly, and the evening was perfect. So happy to have been able to "purchase" this experience with my credit card points. I'd do it again!"
"We had a lovely time on the boat. Everyone was friendly and so helpful! Thank you."