Wednesday through Monday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Closed on Christmas
- Provider is a member of the United States Parachute Association and has been in business since 1986
- The only dropzone in Texas owned and operated by a National Champion Skydiver and World Record holding pilot
- Feel the wind in your face as you experience exhilarating free-fall, then glide with open parachute over the wonderful Texas landscape
As the plane reaches jumping altitude of 11,000 feet, your instructor tells you its time. Your adrenaline starts pounding from the excitement as you inch closer to the open aircraft door.
You peer over the edge and then, in a split second, you are on the most exciting thrill ride of your life with an expert instructor at your side.
As you fly through clouds at over 120 MPH, you feel a complete and total sense of freedom not found anywhere else in the world.
Once the canopy opens and you parachute deploys, you can take in views of the stunning Texas landscape.
Get ready for the ultimate thrill, this is one experience you will never forget!
- Participants must be 18 years of age and provide a valid ID (drivers license or passport) at the time of check-in
- Jumpers must weigh less than 230 pounds and be comfortable with a moderate level of fitness
Plan for 4 hours.
1 person per jump, 2-3 jumpers per airplane.
Spectators are welcome to wait at the covered patio on site. Don't forget your camera!
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and sneakers. No open toed shoes or hiking boots. T-shirts with sleeves are recommended, no tank tops. Everything else is provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in a $50 cancellation fee per person. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Can I bring my Go-Pro or camera on the tandem?
The United States Parachute Association requires a minimum of 200 skydives before jumping with a camera for safety reasons. Most setups are not able to withstand 120 mph winds. Dropping the camera could potentially kill someone on the ground, and it could also be a snag hazard in the air.
Are photo or video packages available?
Yes, video and photo packages are available for purchase; prices start at $100. Please call your experience provider once your reservation is confirmed to purchase ahead of time.
Is there an age restriction?
Yes, you must be at least 18 years old to skydive. For legal reasons, there are no exceptions to this rule, even with parental consent.
Other Austin Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Austin experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $243
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $493
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $493
- Private Sunset Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $250
- Private Dinner Cruise (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $211
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $255
- Action Hero TrainingFrom: $250
- All Austin Experiences