Warrenton Airport - Midland, VA
April - November:
Monday through Friday - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturdays - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor is a Masters Aerobatic Champion with over 38 years of flying experience
- Fly in a restored, open cockpit WWII Stearman Biplane
- Take control of the aircraft and learn basic maneuvers during the 1-hour flight
- Loop, spin, roll or simply sit back and take in the sights on this exciting flight!
Take in beautiful views of the countryside while you spin through the air on the Aerobatic Scenic Biplane Flight!
This aerial adventure is customized to your comfort level so you can choose to simply enjoy the scenery or test your nerves with a loop, roll or wing-over in the flawlessly restored WWII Stearman Biplane!During the 1-hour open cockpit flight, you'll have the opportunity to handle the controls with the help of your pilot directing you through the 2-way communication system.
Your FAA Certified Pilot has over 38 years of experience and is both commercially licensed and a Masters Aerobatic Champion.
This thrilling ride combines the best of the sightseeing flights with the fun and excitement of an aerobatic flight! Climb up, strap in and get ready to fly!
- 1 passenger per flight
- Participant must weigh no more than 300 pounds
- Participant must present a valid form of ID
- Headgear will be provided
- You'll wear a safety parachute and be properly briefed before being strapped into the seat
Approximately 1 hour of flight time
1 passenger per flight
Spectators are encouraged to watch the take-off and landing. The airport has a climate-controlled lounge area equipped with restrooms and vending machines.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the pilot. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather conditions. Closed-toe shoes and sunglasses are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your pilot.
Are there any height, weight or age restrictions?
The passenger must weigh no more than 300 pounds. To ensure the parachute fits correctly, this flight is suitable for anyone over the age of 12. There are no height restrictions.
What do I need to bring with me?
Please bring a valid form of ID with you to the airport.
What is the plane like?
You will be in an open cockpit Stearman Biplane that has been beautifully restored. It was owned and operated by the U.S. Army Air Corps from 1942-1945.
Will I get to fly the plane?
The Ultimate Biplane Flight will be customized to your comfort level. If you would like to handle the controls, your pilot will guide you using the 2-way communication system, or feel free to sit back and enjoy the sights!
Will I be cold in the open cockpit?
It is recommended to bring a light jacket with you, but it does depend on the season and weather for the day. Gloves and a light jacket are recommended for cooler weather.
Can I bring a camera on board?
Participants may bring a camera on board, however it is recommended to use a secure wrist strap.
Other Baltimore Gift Ideas:(View all 41 Baltimore experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $130
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $330
- NASCAR Ride Along - DoverAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $130
- NASCAR Drive - DoverAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $499
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(11)From: $99
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(6)From: $62
- Baltimore Harbor Brunch CruiseFrom: $67
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $70
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- All Baltimore Experiences