Clay Class for Two
Mt. Washington Village - Baltimore, MD
Daily - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Saturday mornings are not available during Fall
- Experience this exclusive class for 2 in a historic building in the Mt. Washington neighborhood
- Professional and patient teacher guides you through the conceptualization and production of pottery, a tile or a small mosaic piece
- Bring a bottle of wine and some hors d' oeuvres to complete the experience!
Ignite creative sparks with your loved one in a 3-hour Clay Class for Two!
An instructor will work hands-on with the two of you leading you through conceptualizing and producing pottery, a tile or a small mosaic piece. Combine your artistic abilities to create a piece of art and build a memory to last you a lifetime.
To add to the evening, you are welcome to bring wine and hors d'oeuvres to the studio!
- All materials and firing included
- Food and beverages are not included, however you may bring your own to the studio
- Participants over the age of 21 are welcome to bring their own wine or beer (BYOB)
- The class will be only for the two of you, however the studio is open to other artists during your lesson
- Please note that the piece you create can take 2-3 weeks to be ready due to firing time
- If you would like to have your piece delivered, please speak with your instructor regarding shipping fees
This experience is just for the two of you, however the studio is open to other artists.
This experience is not weather dependent as it takes place indoors.
What to Wear:
Please dress comfortably and appropriately for working with clay.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 21 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 21 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Will my piece be ready to take home after the class?
The piece you create can take 2-3 weeks to be ready due to firing time. If you would like to have your piece delivered, please speak with your instructor regarding shipping fees.
Are food and beverages included?
Food and beverages are not included, however you may bring your own to the studio.
Is this a private class?
The class will be only for the two of you, however the studio is open to other artists during your lesson.
Other Baltimore Gift Ideas:(View all 47 Baltimore experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $130
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $330
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(11)From: $103
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- NASCAR Ride Along - DoverAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $100
- NASCAR Drive - DoverAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $355
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $63
- Baltimore Harbor Brunch CruiseFrom: $70
- Drive an Indy Car - DoverFrom: $355
- All Baltimore Experiences
"The instructor was very helpful but also did not "hover." My daughter and I went for her birthday, and it was a fun and enjoyable experience. It was great to be the only two people in the class because the instructor was able to tailor the class to what we wanted to make."
"Class has a wonderful facility and our instructor (Cammie) was knowledgeable and, most critically, patient with a couple of newbies. We brought a bottle of wine, got muddy and made a couple of pieces that turned out pretty well! The only thing I would note in the booking is that it does take a few weeks to get the pieces back -- but they come back glazed and fired and good to go. Not a criticism, just something to note for people who may travel a distance to participate in this class. We had a bit of time left at the end, so Cammie gave us a tour of the entire place including an explanation of how the kilns work and the chemistry behind the various firing options -- something my engineer husband absolutely loved."
"Enthusiastic instructor. Great facility in a great section of Baltimore with restaurants within walking distances for a great continuation of the afternoon. The three hours went by quickly, threw a number of cylinders, felt it was worth the money spent. Even though I live an hour away, I am considering going again. Only caution: requires bending over the wheel and can be hard on one's back."