Mt. Washington Village - Baltimore, MD
Daily - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Saturday mornings are not available during Fall
- Experience this exclusive class for 2 in a historic building in the Mt. Washington neighborhood
- Professional and patient teacher guides you through the conceptualization and production of pottery, a tile or a small mosaic piece
- Bring a bottle of wine and some hors d' oeuvres to complete the experience!
Ignite creative sparks with your loved one in a 3-hour Clay Class for Two!
An instructor will work hands-on with the two of you leading you through conceptualizing and producing pottery, a tile or a small mosaic piece. Combine your artistic abilities to create a piece of art and build a memory to last you a lifetime.
To add to the evening, you are welcome to bring wine and hors d'oeuvres to the studio!
- All materials and firing included
- Food and beverages not included
- The studio is open to other artists during your lesson
This experience is just for the two of you, however the studio is open to other artists.
This experience is not weather dependent as it takes place indoors.
What to Wear:
Please dress comfortably and appropriately for working with clay.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 21 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 21 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Will my piece be ready to take home after the class?
The piece you create can take 2-3 weeks to be ready due to firing time. If you would like to have your piece delivered, please speak with your instructor regarding shipping fees.
Are food and beverages included?
Food and beverages are not included, however you may bring your own to the studio.
Is this a private class?
The class will be only for the two of you, however the studio is open to other artists during your lesson.
Other Baltimore Gift Ideas:(View all 41 Baltimore experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $330Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- NASCAR Ride Along - DoverFrom: $130
- NASCAR Drive - DoverFrom: $499
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseFrom: $60Avg Rating of: 4(4)
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 4(10)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Hot Air Balloon - Eastern ShoreFrom: $265
- All Baltimore Experiences
"Enthusiastic instructor. Great facility in a great section of Baltimore with restaurants within walking distances for a great continuation of the afternoon. The three hours went by quickly, threw a number of cylinders, felt it was worth the money spent. Even though I live an hour away, I am considering going again. Only caution: requires bending over the wheel and can be hard on one's back."
"My Husband and I took the class. As novices, we enjoyed the help from our instructor. It was enjoyable for the both of us. We can now knock another item off our bucket list. Thank-you"