Mt. Washington Village - Baltimore, MD
Daily - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Saturday mornings are not available during Fall
- Experience this exclusive class for 2 in a historic building in the Mt. Washington neighborhood
- Professional and patient teacher guides you through conceptualization and production of a pottery, tile or small mosaic piece
- Bring a bottle of wine and some hors d' oeuvres to complete the experience
One teacher will work hands-on with the 'duo' to lead them through conceptualizing and producing a pottery, tile or small mosaic piece.
A great experience for the two of you! You may even bring your own wine and hors d'oeuvres to add to the evening.
- All materials and firing included
- Food and beverage not included
This experience is just for the two of you, however the studio is open to other artists.
This experience is not weather dependent as it takes place indoors.
What to Wear:
Please dress comfortably and appropriately for working with clay.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 21 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 21 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Will my piece be ready to take home after the class?
The piece you create can take 2-3 weeks to be ready due to firing time. If you would like to have your piece delivered, please speak with your instructor regarding shipping fees.
Other Baltimore Gift Ideas:(View all 44 Baltimore experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 4-half(6)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $330Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Stock Car Ride Along - DoverFrom: $130
- Drive a Stock Car - DoverFrom: $499
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseFrom: $60Avg Rating of: 4(4)
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 4(9)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Hot Air Balloon - Eastern ShoreFrom: $265
- All Baltimore Experiences
"Enthusiastic instructor. Great facility in a great section of Baltimore with restaurants within walking distances for a great continuation of the afternoon. The three hours went by quickly, threw a number of cylinders, felt it was worth the money spent. Even though I live an hour away, I am considering going again. Only caution: requires bending over the wheel and can be hard on one's back."
"My Husband and I took the class. As novices, we enjoyed the help from our instructor. It was enjoyable for the both of us. We can now knock another item off our bucket list. Thank-you"