June - July:
Select dates - 7:30 PM
Click here for schedule
- The first kayak school in the nation to be both an American Canoe Association (ACA) Pro School and a British Canoe Union (BCU) Endorsed Center
- Established in 1999 by an ACA award winning instructor
- Great for nature lovers and family outings
- Experience the magic and serenity of paddling by moonlight!
Spend an evening cruising through the C&O Canal on a Moonlight Paddle!
After a quick paddling lesson, relax as you listen for surrounding nature. You'll hear sounds of owls, bull frogs and many other creatures of the night.
The kayaks provided are easy to paddle and can accommodate all skill levels, including beginners. Your guide will provide instruction as well as all necessary equipment to provide you with a fun 3-hour trip!
Enjoy a unique nocturnal adventure paddling through the canal under moonlight!
- Participants must be at least 10 years old and 90 pounds
- Includes kayak, paddle and PFD
- Please bring a headlamp with new batteries, bug spray and a red light stick on a string to wear around your neck
Up to 14 people per group
This experience is only for booked participants.
This experience runs rain or shine. In the event your experience is canceled due to extreme inclement weather you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear nylon pants, synthetic under-layers and closed-toe shoes with excellent traction. Cotton clothes are not recommended as they hold and retain water. Don't forget sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is included?
This Kayak the Potomac experience includes a kayak, paddle and personal flotation device (PFD).
What should I bring?
Please bring a headlamp with new batteries, bug spray and a red light stick on a string to wear around your neck.
Are there any age requirements?
Participants must be at least 10 years of age and 90 pounds. Please note, this experience is geared towards adults.
Other Baltimore Gift Ideas:(View all 45 Baltimore experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $130
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $330
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(11)From: $99
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- NASCAR Ride Along - DoverAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $130
- NASCAR Drive - DoverAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $499
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $62
- Baltimore Harbor Brunch CruiseFrom: $67
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All Baltimore Experiences