Half Day Sea Kayak Tour
- Enjoy a three-hour, guided excursion on a serene and scenic waterway
- Beginner and advanced paddlers alike will enjoy this kayaking journey along the water, teaming with local wildlife and striking scenery
- Your experienced guide will teach you basic paddling technique, highlight points of interest and wildlife, and take you ashore to explore the area's beaches by foot
Your tour will combine adventure coupled with just the right amount of luxury to make this a fun, educational, and personally uplifting experience.
You will explore areas such as Salt House Cove, Tilghman Creek, the Eastern Neck Wildlife Refuge or the beautiful tidal marshes along the Chester River all while learning basic kayak instruction, safety, and paddling technique.
When you're ready for a break from paddling, you and your guide will pull your boats ashore and explore the area's beautiful beaches by foot.
Kayak tours depart from a private launch site on Little Queenstown Creek. Come experience nature through this historical and peaceful means of travel!
Ages 6 to 9 must be in a 2 person kayak accompanied by an adult.
Tour includes kayak, paddle, PFD, basic instruction, beverage, and high energy snack.
Up to 6 participants
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
For this experience sunscreen, sunglasses, a brimmed hat, water shoes or water sandals, and quick drying shorts and shirt not cotton are recommended. Because you may get wet, you?ll also want to bring a change of clothes. Don't forget the sunscreen!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other Baltimore Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Baltimore experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $109Avg Rating of: 5(16)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $429Avg Rating of: 5(16)
- Ride & Drive a Stock CarFrom: $509Avg Rating of: 5(12)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $155Avg Rating of: 4-half(4)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $360Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseFrom: $75Avg Rating of: 3-half(3)
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 4(8)
- Hot Air Balloon - Eastern ShoreFrom: $295
- All Baltimore Experiences
"lotta fun for first-timers .... great weather, water temps very OK .... ended all too soon of course!"
"Our guide was friendly, knowledgable, and patient. He is great at what he does. He made learning to kayak a very enjoyable experience."
"Your enthusiasm for the outdoors is contagious!"