Private Kayaking Lesson
April - October:
Pending instructor availability and weather conditions
Learn how to kayak or improve your current skills with a Private Kayaking Lesson!
- Established in 1999 by an award-winning American Canoe Association instructor
- The first kayak school in the nation to be both an American Canoe Association Pro School and a British Canoe Union Endorsed Center
- 2- or 3-hour lessons available for up to 3 people
- Each lesson is completely customized and tailored to your needs and desires!
Learn the basic fundamentals of kayaking with a Private Lesson in Potomac!
The kayaks provided are easy to paddle and designed for beginners. Your guide will provide instruction, information on proper paddling technique, safety tips and all necessary equipment including a kayak, paddle and personal flotation device (PFD).
Your group can include up to 3 people for either a 2- or 3-hour lesson that is tailored to meet your needs and specific goals. A professional and knowledgeable instructor will work with you to provide an enjoyable lesson and help improve your skill set.
- Participants must be at least 13 years old
- Includes kayak, paddle and PFD
- No kayak experience necessary
2 or 3 hour lessons depending on option selected
This private lesson can accommodate up to 3 people.
Friends and family are welcome to come and watch your lesson.
This experience runs rain or shine. In the event your experience is canceled due to extreme inclement weather you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear synthetic under-layers, a bathing suit and closed-toe shoes. Cotton clothes are not recommended as they hold and retain water. Don't forget sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is included?
The Private Kayaking Lesson includes akayak, paddle and personal flotation device (PFD).
Are there any age requirements?
Participants must be at least 13 years old.
Other Baltimore Gift Ideas:(View all 45 Baltimore experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $130
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $330
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(11)From: $99
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- NASCAR Ride Along - DoverAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $100
- NASCAR Drive - DoverAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $355
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $62
- Baltimore Harbor Brunch CruiseFrom: $67
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All Baltimore Experiences