March 8 - November 28: Daily at 10:00 AM, 12:15 PM, 2:30 PM, and 5:00 PM
- Join the 1st Segway Tour company in the D.C. and Baltimore area, with over 5 years of experience guiding clients in this exciting new mode of travel
- Tour historic Fell's Point, Baltimore's scenic Inner Harbor waterfront, and historic Patterson Park
- Have fun riding these safe and easy new people movers, while learning about the area's rich history
Start your tour at Fell's Point, Maryland's first National Historic District. Fell?s Point dates back to November 1730 with the original land purchase by its founder William Fell. As we tour the district, imagine a plague ravaged neighborhood full of sailors, immigrants and the poor battling the English in the early 1800's only then to be thrown into Martial Law during the civil war as it was torn by allegiances to both the North and the South.
We then venture to "trendy" waterfront restaurants, boutiques and pubs on our way to Robert Long's house dating back to 1765.
Then on to the waterfront and historic Patterson Park, one of the oldest parks in Baltimore. Patterson Park is renowned as the site where Baltimoreans rallied on September 12, 1814 to protect the city from the threat of a British invasion.
Tap into the culture of Baltimore's diverse and unique neighborhoods, seeing local festivals in the park or the large Pagoda on Fort Hill.
Enjoy learning about the history and sites of Baltimore, while you have a blast riding around town on a Segway - the most fun way to travel!
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 8 per tour. For groups larger than 4 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Tours operate in light drizzles, but inclement weather will cancel the tour to be rescheduled at a later date.
What to Wear:
Flat comfortable shoes and casual attire
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Baltimore Gift Ideas:(View all 44 Baltimore experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 4-half(6)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $330Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Stock Car Ride Along - DoverFrom: $130
- Drive a Stock Car - DoverFrom: $499
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseFrom: $60Avg Rating of: 4(4)
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 4(9)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Hot Air Balloon - Eastern ShoreFrom: $265
- All Baltimore Experiences
"Great! Looking forward to another tour. Thanks for the experience."
"The segway tour was a great adventure. We would certainly recommend it (as well as Cloud9living) to family & friends. Our only suggestion is to have sanitary wipes available to clean ear piece and safety helmet before use. Otherwise, A+"