NASCAR Ride Along - Dover
Dover International Speedway - Dover, DE
Select Dates Only:
AM times are typically 9:00, 10:00 and 11:00
PM times are typically 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 and 4:00
- Ride in a full-size, race-ready NASCAR style stock car - the same cars driven by NASCAR legends such as Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Race with a professional instructor and hit speeds of 120 MPH
- To Actually Drive The Car Yourself, check out our Drive a Stock Car at Dover experience!
Experience the adrenaline rush of high-speed NASCAR racing at the Dover International Speedway! Your heart will be racing as you strap on your helmet, buckle up, and hear the engine roar to life.
Your professional driver will speed around the track in a real Sprint Cup style stock car. Hang on tight as you get closer to the action than ever before with the NASCAR Ride Along in Dover!
Dover International Speedway
Nicknamed the "Monster Mile", Dover International Speedway is a one-mile (1.6 km) banked oval concrete track. It boasts 24-degree turns and 9-degree straightaways. Get ready to go head to head with the Monster in a way you'll never forget!
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition, no taller than 6'7" and weigh no more than 280 pounds
- There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons it is required that participants are a minimum height of 5'0" and a weigh at least 100 lbs
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks to enjoy while you are at the track
- Some seating is provided, however, it is recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators
3 or 6 lap packages; time at the track is approximately 2 - 3 hours
1 per car
We encourage friends and family to join you, and they may bring a camera to capture your experience! Limited seating is provided, so we recommend bringing lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider in advance, especially if inclement weather is predicted! If inclement weather causes cancellation of your experience, you will be given the option to reschedule for another available date or be issued a gift card that you can use at a later date; both of these options will be carried out directly with the racing school. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
What to Wear:
Comfortable, casual clothing depending on the time of year. Closed toed shoes are required (tennis shoes are recommended). Sandals, flip-flops and heels are not permitted.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. If you need to reschedule, you have up until 30 days prior to your reservation to make changes for a $50 administrative fee. Once you are within 30 days of the event, you are then locked in to that date and time and no changes can be made.
What is the age requirement?
There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons a minimum height of 5'0" and a weight of 100 lbs is required. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent.
Are there any physical requirements or restrictions?
Participants must be in good physical condition, be between 5' - 6'7" tall, weigh between 100 - 280 lbs and able to climb through a 15'' x 30'' window, that sits 36'' off the ground (with minimal assistance).
Do I need a driver's license?
No, a driver's license is not required for the ride along. However, please have a valid photo ID handy for registration purposes at the track on the day of your experience.
What kind of cars will I be riding in?
Real Sprint Cup style race cars driven by the likes of Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, Kevin Harvick, and Dale Jr. and other professional NASCAR drivers.
Can I pick the car I ride in?
No, due to maintaining the track operations schedule, the car for your ride along will be assigned to you based on availability at the time of your ride along. They also match up the best car for you based on your height and weight.
How long will this experience take?
The total experience typically takes no more than 2 hours. However, the exact length of your experience depends on how many other participants are scheduled for the stock car ride along on your particular booked date and time.
What is the policy on rain?
If your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, the racing school will contact you and either immediately reschedule you for another available date, or issue you a gift card that you can use to reschedule at a later date. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
Other Baltimore Gift Ideas:(View all 46 Baltimore experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(19)From: $130
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $330
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(11)From: $103
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- NASCAR Ride Along - DoverAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $100
- NASCAR Drive - DoverAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $355
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $63
- Baltimore Harbor Brunch CruiseFrom: $70
- Drive an Indy Car - DoverFrom: $355
- All Baltimore Experiences
"I truly enjoyed the ride along, the driver was great. The check-in process was very easy. The only thing I was disappointed with is that someone should have told me that 1 of the 3 laps is around the infield and getting to the track. I thought it was three laps around the track, not 2 laps around the track and one around the infield."
"All was very good. The only issue I had was that there was no handicap accessibility for my wife to watch from the pit area. She could not do the steps across the track."
"Wonderful experience -- I would do it again in a heartbeat! The actual booking wasn't terrible, I just had to wait a while for an open date. Looking to buy this as a gift for another person!"