The Homestead - Hot Springs, VA
May 1 - October 31
June 20 & 21
July 3, 4, 16-18
- Founded in 1766, The Homestead'shas 2 nationally ranked courses
- The Old Course, completed in 1892, has the nation's oldest tee still in continuous use
- The Cascades Course has been named one of the "Top 100 Golf Courses in the United States and the World" by Golf Magazine
- Get away for a night or two to indulge in luxury and golf!
Discover the timeless appeal of The Homestead, Virginia's premier golf resort, where golfing legend Sam Snead began his illustrious career!
Check into one of the resort's classic rooms and take advantage of the luxurious accommodations including pool and fitness center access, use of the surrounding hiking trails and evening movies in the historic theater.
The championship greens include the nation's finest mountain course, Cascades, designed in 1923 by William S. Flynn as well as the historic Old Course.
Schedule a tee-time on one of the country's most challenging and historic fairways for unlimited golf throughout your stay. Full use of the driving range and golf balls are included in the price of this package and a caddy can be reserved at an additional cost.
Rates listed are valid for 2015 season only. Bookings beyond December 31, 2015 may require additional charges due to seasonal rate increases.
- Unlimited golf for each person as well as full use of driving range and golf balls balls
- Golf cart is included; caddies can be hired for $40.00 per bag
- Luxurious accommodations in a Traditional room
- Full use of the indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center, hiking trails, evening movies in the historic theater and daily afternoon tea
- Check-in is at 4:00 PM and check-out is at 11:00 AM
- Closest airports are Roanoke Airport (64 miles), Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (104 miles), Richmond Int'l Airport (173 miles), Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport (195 miles)
*The prices listed are inclusive of all applicable taxes, fees and daily resort charges.
Each day includes 1 night of accommodation and unlimited golf. For packages longer than the ones listed, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Package prices are per person and are based on single or double occupancy. There is a 4 person limit per tee time with a maximum of 12 golfers per reservation. For groups of 13 people of more, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Spectators are not allowed on the golf course.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
All golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and spike-less golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts. Players not conforming to this policy may not be given access to the course. Gentleman may also be required to wear a jacket while dining at certain restaurants within the resort.
It is recommended to make hotel and golf reservations at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. Tee times must be canceled 72 hours in advance to avoid forfeiture of full recreation charges.
What is included?
This experience includes unlimited golf throughout your stay, full use of the driving range and golf balls, a golf car, luxurious accommodations in a Classic room, access to the indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center, hiking rails and evening movies in the resort's historic theater.
What time can I check-in?
Check-in is at 4:00 PM on the day of your arrival and check-out is at 11:00 AM.
Can I reserve a caddy?
Caddies can be hired for $40.00 per bag.
What course will I play on?
The Homestead features 2 nationally ranked courses, the Cascades Course and the Old Course.
Other Baltimore Gift Ideas:(View all 45 Baltimore experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $130
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $330
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(11)From: $99
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- NASCAR Ride Along - DoverAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $130
- NASCAR Drive - DoverAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $499
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $62
- Baltimore Harbor Brunch CruiseFrom: $67
- Race a FerrariFrom: $388
- All Baltimore Experiences
"The experience was great. Upon check out I was billed for parking and golf. This was an unlimited golf package. The problem was corrected."
"We were mainly there for the golf which was extremely pleasant and challenging. The food was excellent and all the service staff very helpful. This is a family property with a variety of activities just hope it doesn't rain."