Wednesdays - 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Thursdays - 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Fridays - 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturdays & Sundays - 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- An FAA Certified Flight Instructor will teach you the basics of flying in the state-of-the-art simulator
- Simulator offers a fully enclosed cockpit, full motion video and more
- You'll get an amazingly realistic feeling of flying a commercial aircraft, 180-degree external visuals that accurately represent the terrain and more
- 45, 60 or 90 minute options allow optimum training time
- Unlike any video game, you'll feel what it's really like to fly!
Take to the simulated sky when you climb into a state of the art modular flight deck on the Aircraft Flight Simulator experience in Boston!
An FAA Certified Flight Instructor will teach you the basics of aircraft control prior to your simulator experience. You'll choose your flight options including destinations prior to take-off. Once you've climbed into the fully enclosed cockpit of the Boeing 737 NG simulator, you'll be ready to take-off like the commercial pilots of major airlines.
Choose between 45, 60 and 90 minutes of simulator time. Practice take-offs, level flying, using aircraft instruments, navigating, landing and more in a stress free environment!
The Aircraft Flight Simulator experience is Boston is perfect for the first-time flyer or the pilot looking to try another aspect of flight!
- No experience necessary
- Flight simulator is used by professional pilot's
- Choose your flight path and destination upon arrival
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
The duration of this experience depends on the option selected. Simulator time is available in 45, 60 or 90-minute increments.
This experience is for up to 1 student and 2 passengers.
Up to 2 spectators may be in the simulator with the student during the flight simulator experience.
This experience is indoors and is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and rubber soled shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 - 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need any experience?
No experience is necessary!
Are there any age restrictions?
Yes, participants must be at least 10 years of age to fly in the simulator.
Can I bring passengers with me?
Yes, up to 2 passengers may fly with the student on this experience.
How long will we fly?
The duration of flight time will be dependent on the option selected. 45, 60 and 90 minute options are available.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 83 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(24)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(26)From: $89
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $289
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $151
- All Boston Experiences