Boston Bike Tour
April through Mid-December:
Daily - 10:00 AM
- Locally owned tour company with 10 years of experience guiding thousands of customers from all around the world
- Top rated attraction in Boston on TripAdvisor.com
- Includes fully equipped bike, helmet, water and knowledgeable tour guide
- Visit sites including the Italian North End, historic Beacon Hill, Fenway Park and Back Bay
Come explore Boston with a locally-owned and operated, award-winning bike tour company. Whether you are a local looking for a great way to spend an afternoon or a visitor looking to get a true feel for the culture of Boston, this bike tour is for you.
This signature Boston Bike Tour allows you to pedal from the Italian North End and historic Beacon Hill, up to Fenway Park, the heart of Red Sox nation. You will also get a chance to explore the modern and dynamic Back Bay neighborhood as well as Boston's many other historic sites along the way.
You will get a chance to see parts of Boston off the beaten path and experience the diversity of Boston's contemporary and classic neighborhoods.
Get ready for a fun and healthy way to explore Boston's legendary sites!
- Tours are conducted on both recreational trails and city streets; riders must stay alert and in control in traffic
- Bicycle helmet, bicycle and water are included
- Gratuity is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour
- Eating prior to the tour is recommended as you will expend energy
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time
Tours range from 2.5 - 3 hours and typically cover 10 - 12 miles.
Group sizes will vary on the Boston Bike Tour.
Only booked participants may go on the tour.
Tours will run in light rain and other moderate conditions, but may be cancelled due to severe weather. In the event of a weather cancellation, you will reschedule your tour directly with the experience provider.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear weather-appropriate athletic attire, sturdy footwear (sneakers are best) and that participants do not wear skirts, large purses or any loose fitting clothes that can get caught in your bicycle chain. It is also recommended to bring sunglasses, sun screen and a backpack with extra clothes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your booked date. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Can I bring my own bike on the tour?
Yes, bringing your own bike on the tour is no problem at all! Please specify if you're bringing one at the time of booking.
Can I take my video camera on the tour?
Absolutely, but please do not film video or take photos while riding your bicycle.
Are children welcome on the tour?
Children are welcome on the tour, but keep in mind that tours generally last from 2.5 to 3 hours, longer than some kids' attention span. Kid bikes, "trailer" bikes and child seats are available.
Are there bathroom stops on the tour?
There is not a designated bathroom stop on the tour, but you will be able to use one before the tour departs.
Will there be food and beverages served on the tour?
Each rider will be supplied with water for the tour. Tours also occasionally stop at the Farmer's Market where fruits and other snacks can be purchased. Many people choose to bring a snack for the ride.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 83 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(24)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(26)From: $89
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $289
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $151
- All Boston Experiences
"Excellent experience for those who want to combine sightseeing with sports and nice company!"
"There was some miscommunication somewhere along the line with our reservation. I had booked a bike and Brewery tour, but when we got there, we were told that that tour was discontinued. We were registered for another tour for the same time and it wound up being a great experience, but we were very disappointed that we were not able to go on the Brewery tour. Since we booked with you , I am also disappointed that we were not notified about the change. "