Boston Cruises - City Lights Sail
Rowes Wharf - Boston, MA
June - September:
Fridays & Saturdays - 8:30 PM or 9:00 PM
- Enjoy the peaceful tranquility of sailing the harbor at night aboard a beautiful, luxury yacht - the Adirondack III
- Captain and crew will point out the evening lighting of famous attractions along the North End waterfront
- The perfect, unique evening to celebrate a special occasion alongside the stunning views of the Boston skyline!
Climb aboard for a relaxing evening on the Adirondack III, an 80-foot luxury pilot schooner. This 1.5-hour nighttime sail through the harbor offers the best views of the Boston skyline.
Enjoy the evening-lighting of famous Boston landmarks along the North End waterfront including:
- The Bunker Hill Monument
- "Old Ironsides," also known as the USS Constitution in the Charleston Navy Yard
- Lighting on the recognizable buildings such as International Place, the Boston Harbor Hotel the Marriott Custom House Tower
- The New England Aquarium
- The Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge
- Mystic Tobin Bridge
This nighttime sail through the Boston Harbor is the best way to see the city skyline lit up while enjoying the company of family or friends on board!
- Food is not included on board; snacks and picnics are recommended
- Soda & water,are complimentary. Alcohol can be purchased by anyone over 21 with a valid photo ID
- This experience is not suitable for young children
- Passengers must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time; boarding is 10 minutes prior
- Captain and crew gratuity is not included, but is appreciated
This experience will be enjoyed by the participants only.
The cruise runs rain or shine. A trip is only cancelled in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. Cancellations are made on the day of the cruise, by the captain, up to one hour prior to sail time. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions on the day of your experience. In the event of a cancelled cruise, passengers will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically casual. The temperature can be cooler out on the water, so dress accordingly. We ask that passengers wear only soft soled shoes such as sneakers, deck shoes, flip-flops or sandals. You may wear your swimsuit, but a light jacket is recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is not allowed and all bookings are final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is food served on board?
Food is not served on board, but passengers can bring snacks or a picnic. Complimentary soda and water will be provided and alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
Is the schooner wheelchair accessible?
No, unfortunately the Adirondack III is not wheelchair accessible.
Will I get seasick?
The schooner is a gentle, steady vessel. Most people do not experience seasickness.
Is there a restroom on board?
Yes, the boat is equipped with a restroom that is accessible at all times.
Are there any age restrictions?
This experience is not recommended for young children.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 83 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(24)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(26)From: $89
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $289
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $151
- All Boston Experiences