April - October:
Saturdays - 11:00 AM
- An experienced guide and dessert enthusiast will lead the 2.5 hour walking tour through some of Boston's most historic and famous neighborhoods
- Learn about the history of cupcakes, the tips for making the 'perfect cupcake' and sample specialty treats throughout the tour
- Stops may include a traveling cupcake truck, an ice cream store and the famous Newbury Street Bakery!
Satisfy your sweet tooth while learning about the historic neighborhoods of the city on a guided Cupcake Crawl in Boston!
With the help of an experienced and knowledgeable dessert enthusiast, you'll spend approximately 2.5 hours traversing the area in search of Boston's best cupcakes.
Visit various shops for a multitude of tastings that may include a sample from a traveling food truck, a new twist on the classic cupcake at a famous ice cream shop and a stop into the famous Newbury Street bakery.
Enjoy navigating the historic streets of Boston while you sample delicious desserts on this unique food tour!
- Participants should be able to comfortably walk approximately 1 mile at a moderate pace
- All tastings are included in the price
- It is recommended to bring a water bottle on the tour
- Food Allergies: If you have food allergies (e.g. nuts) it is your responsibility to inquire about ingredients in products sampled
This tour will run approximately 2.5 hours.
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 16 per tour.
Only those booked for the tour may enjoy this experience.
This experience is not weather dependent and will run rain or shine. Please dress accordingly for expected weather.
What to Wear:
Participants should dress accordingly for the weather conditions for that day. Comfortable shoes for walking are recommended.During winter months, participants are encouraged to bring an umbrella and/or waterproof jacket.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds or cancellations or rescheduling are allowed. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of the experience.
How far will we walk on this tour?
Participants can expect to walk approximately 1 mile at a moderate pace during the tour.
What if I have food allergies or restrictions?
Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if you have any food or allergy restrictions. Accommodations may be able to be made, however it will be your responsibility to inquire about the presence of nuts or allergens in all products you sample.
Is gratuity included in the price of this tour?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy this experience.
Are children welcome on the tour?
This tour is recommended for children 10 years old and above. Please note the walking distance of this tour is 1 mile and seating is not guaranteed at each stop along the way.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $87
- All Boston Experiences
"It was a beautiful day in Boston. Fun day to walk around and eat cupcakes. It was a great idea to have the pretzels and a box to carry any left overs. Although our guide was knowledgeable we felt she could have done more. For the most part, all of the cupcakes were good. Georgetown was our favorite, with Butter a close second. The cupcakes at Flour were dry. It would have been nice if there were more variety in the cupcake flavors. We had three or four chocolate. That was a bit disappointing. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Thanks so much. "