Rowes Wharf - Boston, MA
Most Sundays - 1:00 PM
*Rates do not apply for holidays, Valentine's day weekend (Feb 13 and 14) and specialty cruises
- Explore the ship's impressive decks, outdoor lounge and cash bars as you make your way to the dining room
- Treat yourself to unlimited trips to the grand buffet, offering a remarkable array of starters, salads, entrees, and desserts.
- Admire spectacular views as this scenic cruise from Boston glides past historical hot spots and the area's many islands.
- Relax to the sounds of live entertainment, in the good company of family, friends or a favorite someone
Experience one of the most elegant things to do in Boston with a harbor cruise that captures the essence of stylish and savory. The Gourmet Sunday Brunch Cruise is one of the most unique ways to indulge in the area's finest cuisine, paired with unrivaled sightseeing and grand entertainment.
Explore the ship's impressive decks, outdoor lounge and cash bars as you make your way to the dining room.
The private seating offered on this cruise ensures your party will enjoy top-notch service and an intimate afternoon together, perfect for toasting to a special occasion, a relaxing Sunday with friends, or a romantic afternoon date.
When it comes to Boston brunch options, the Odyssey's grand buffet is second to none. Dine to your heart's content, indulging in a rich spread of mouthwatering appetizers, refreshing salads, and delectable entrees. Enjoy breakfast and lunch favorites like (selections subject to change):
- Muffins, bagels and waffles
- Fresh fruit
- Potatoes and gourmet vegetables
- Salmon, Steak, chicken and strip loin
- Bacon and sausage
- Scrambles eggs
- Signature dessert station
- And plenty more
Be sure to save room for dessert! A tantalizing paradise awaits, featuring the likes of fresh fruit, cakes and pastries.
Once your appetite is satisfied, feast your eyes on local landmarks and Boston attractions. This Gourmet Sunday Brunch Cruise isn't complete without photo ops among the city's impressive skyline. Wet your whistle at one of the cash bars, enjoy the serene tunes of the ship's live music, and marvel at the scenery. Take in sightseeing from a unique perspective as you traverse the Historic Boston Harbor and past renowned sights like the Charleston Naval Yard, Castle Island, and the Boston Light on Little Brewster Island.
Dress to impress and embark on a stylish Sunday afternoon that's not to be missed!
- Coffee, tea and iced tea are complimentary
- Additional beverages may be purchased on board: juice, soda, mixed drinks, fine liqueurs, specialty waters, champagne and wine
- Rates are inclusive of taxes and fees
The cruise lasts approximately 2 hours. Boarding begins 30 minutes before cruise departure.
Up to 500 guests per cruise.
Only those on board will be able to enjoy this experience.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically business casual. Men traditionally wear slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. T-shirts, jeans, shorts and sneakers are not recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your dinner cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. Rescheduling is subject to a $25 per person transfer fee. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What type of food will be served?
This cruise features a buffet-style brunch menu. Various brunch items may include (subject to change): seasonal fruit, pastries, smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, breakfast meats, frittata, breakfast potatoes, Belgian waffle, Caesar salad, pasta salad, roasted potato salad, roasted cedar plank oregano salmon, maple and mustard glazed chicken, hand carved strip loin, signature dessert station.
What is the dress code?
Appropriate attire is between business casual and dressy. Men traditionally wear slacks and sport coats, with or without ties. T-shirts, jeans, shorts and sneakers are not recommended.
What is boarding and cruising time?
Boarding time is approximately 30 minutes prior to departure. The cruising time is 2 hours.
Can I hold a reservation and pay later?
Reservations cannot be held without payment.
How is seating arranged on board?
The Odyssey features cruise style seating. The majority of the tables accommodates 4-8 guests and your party may be seated with other groups.
Is smoking allowed on board?
Smoking is not allowed in any of the interior areas of the ship. Passengers may smoke on the outdoor observation decks in designated areas.
What if the weather is bad?
The Odyssey will cruise in all weather conditions, year-round. The ship is fully enclosed and climate-controlled to ensure sailing in rain or shine.
Is the ship wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the deck and restrooms can accommodate most standard sized wheelchairs.
Is gratuity included in the price package?
Gratuity is not included in the package price and is suggested for all on-board purchases and outstanding service.
What do drinks cost?
Mixed drinks and cocktails begin at $7.00, beer begins at $5.50 and wine by the glass begins at $8.00. Soft drinks and juice are available for $2 each. Please note that drink prices are subject to change.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $87
- All Boston Experiences