Couples Massage in Boston
Exhale Spa - located one block from Newbury Street's shopping district in Boston, MA
Monday through Friday - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturdays & Sundays - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- This 13,000-square-foot facility features 15 Zen-inspired therapy rooms, 2 fitness studios, a mani/pedi bar and a spa boutique
- Enjoy the relaxation of a Swedish massage in your own private couples suite
- Create sensual memories as 2 expert therapists pamper you and your partner
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Share the bliss of a relaxing massage while 2 therapists work in tandem while you lay side by side with a loved one.
Unwind and relax as you and your partner get pampered alongside each other and let your stress fade away. This soothing experience is the ultimate self-indulgence and is sure to refresh and replenish your bond for one another.
- Must be 18 years old for massage treatments
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
Choose from a 60 or 90 minute massage.
This experience is only for the 2 of you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is spa attire provided?
Robes and slippers are provided for your spa service.
What is the cancellation/rescheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can choose the gender of your therapist at the time of booking.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 86 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(26)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $135
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $91
- All Boston Experiences