Dirt Bike Riding
April through October:
Daily - 9:00 AM
Grab the handles, hit the throttle and tear through dirt and mud as you ride over obstacles and feel the adrenaline of off-road riding with New England's Largest Dirt Bike Riding School.
- Course designed by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation for you to learn how to operate a dirt-bike, riding practices, environmental awareness and more
- Options for private groups or individuals available for ages 6 and up
- Four stroke dirt-bike, helmet & goggles included
This fun and hands-on 5-hour training session is available to both individuals or private groups.
Open to all riders over the age of 6, individual participants will ride with those of the same age and skill level while private outings will be geared toward the least experienced participant in the group.
This is a fantastic experience to learn in a safe, fun and controlled environment with no pressure at all. Gain confidence by learning to sit on the motorcycle, the location and operation of controls and the techniques of straight-line riding. When you're ready, progress to more challenging tasks such as riding in circles, making sharp turns and riding on hills. Additional exercises are available for more experienced riders, but no experience is necessary!
You'll also learn about responsible riding practices, including risk management and environmental awareness. By the end of the day, you will have a solid understanding of the techniques every off-road rider needs to stay safe, act responsibly and most importantly, have fun.
- Participants must be at least 6 years old
- Participants under 18 must receive written consent from either a parent or legal guardian
- Options for private groups or individual participants
- No experience necessary
8 riders per class
Friends and family are welcome to come and watch your experience. Don't forget the camera!
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
DOT-approved motorcycle helmet (helmets are included at no additional charge), goggles or face-shield (goggles are included at no additional charge), over-the-ankle boots, full-fingered motorcycle gloves, long pants and a long sleeve shirt or jacket.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rescheduling at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions?
All participants must be at least 6 years old. Participants under the age of 18 must have written consent from either a parent or legal guardian.
Do I need to have experience?
No experience is necessary for this Dirt Bike Riding course!
What is included?
A dirt-bike, a DOT-approved helmet and goggles are included in the price of this experience.
What do I need to wear?
You will need to wear a DOT-approved motorcycle helmet (helmets are included at no additional charge), goggles or a face-shield (goggles are included at no additional charge), over-the-ankle boots, full-fingered motorcycle gloves, long pants and a long sleeve shirt or jacket.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $87
- All Boston Experiences
"Had a lot of fun on a dirt bike! "
"I had a blast on my dirt bike adventure. I learned a lot and recommend it to everyone. I wouldn't have known about it without Cloud 9's help. Thank you for everything."