New England Dragway - Epping, NH
Select Tentative Date Only:
Monday - June 5, 2017
- Begin with a safety orientation followed by a quick demo-run down the track in the club van
- A crew member will get you belted in and ready to go as you pull a smokey burnout, stage the car and launch from the start line
- Learn from the best - school founded by Drag Racing legend Doug Foley
- If you've always dreamed of driving a dragster, this is your chance!
It's your turn to experience the thrill of driving a dragster!
The experience begins with a classroom orientation session where you will learn basic safety precautions and operational procedures. After, you'll head to the track for a quick demo-run and a ride down the track with an instructor in the club van.
Now it's time to "start your engine" as a crew member gets you belted in and ready to go. As soon as your foot hits the pedal, get ready to leave everyone in the dust as your car accelerates to speeds over 100 MPH in seconds!
Packages offer 2, 3 or 4 runs. The first run consists of a long, smoky burnout launching the car and a 330-foot pass. The distance of the second run will be 1/8 mile. For those with 3 or 4 run packages, the third and fourth runs will be the full 1/4 mile distance, and you can expect to hit speeds over 130 MPH!
Bonus Ride Along Options: Choose an option with the Bonus Thrill Ride and ride as a passenger in a 2-seat dragster with a professional driver behind the wheel.
New England Dragway:The legendary New England Dragway was built in 1966 and is the only quarter-mile drag strip in New England. Its known for being built by racers for racers and hosts a wide range of events annually including the IHRA North American Nationals. Check out this renowned track for yourself and experience the thrill of a lifetime!
Racing doesn't get any better than this!
- Available June 5, 2017 only
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age and possess a valid driver's license
- Height requirement is 5'0" - 6'5" tall; weight is 100 - 325 pounds
- Individuals must be capable of getting in and out of the dragster on their own
- Participants are required to sign a Liability Release Form and participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to sign the waiver
Choose from 2, 3 or 4 runs, with or without a bonus Thrill Ride. The entire experience will last approximately half of the day.
1 participant per car
Yes! We encourage you to bring friends and family to watch; don't forget a camera!
This experience is weather dependent, however, classes may run on a rain delay. In the event or a cancellation due to inclement weather, the experience provider will reschedule your reservation at no cost. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress comfortably, flat rubber-soled shoes and layers are recommended for this experience. You will be provided with all racing gear except shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. Rescheduling prior to 30 days before your scheduled date will be subject to a $50.00 administration fee. No rescheduling will be allowed within 30 days of your confirmed date.
Do I need to know how to drive manual transmission (stickshift)?
No, all of the cars are automatic transmission.
Can spectators sit in on the orientation class?
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $87
- All Boston Experiences