- Member of the Balloon Federation of America and the Granite State Balloon Association
- Enjoy the stunning views of the White Mountains, Boston skyline, and much more
- Embrace the serenity as you float effortlessly thousands of feet above the ground
- Complimentary traditional champagne toast upon landing
Experience the tranquility of floating over the magnificent New England countryside in a majestic hot air balloon.
From the thrill of lift off to your last sip of champagne upon your landing, you will be treated to an experience that will leave you with a lifetime of memories.
Float through the sky on an aerial adventure and see breathtaking views of the White Mountains, Atlantic Ocean, Boston's skyline and the beautiful Merrimack River Valley.
Marvel at the awesome views as your hot air balloon ride floats along the gentle winds.
Year round services provide spectacular views ranging from snow covered lakes in winter to beautiful mountains blanketed with the colors of fall foliage. All within a short 30 minute ride from Boston MA.
At the conclusion of your flight - sit down, relax and sip champagne!
Become one of the few that has enjoyed the majestic beauty of a hot air balloon. The views are breathtaking and the memories last forever!
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to your flight
3 hour experience, with approximately 1 hour of flight time
Maximum of 6 - 8 passengers per balloon, with a maximum total weight of 1,200 lbs per balloon.
This experience is only for those in the balloon!
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, your experience provider will reschedule your flight with you for a mutually convenient date. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Long sleeve shirt, pants, sunglasses and a brimmed hat are recommended. No open toed shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Where do we meet for the flight?
You'll meet your pilots at the North Salem Village Professional Center and from there proceed to the selected launch site.
How long is the entire experience?
Flight times typically are 1 hour, and the entire experience from meeting your pilots, inflating the balloons to returning to your vehicle typically lasts 3 hours.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 84 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $109Avg Rating of: 5(25)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $319Avg Rating of: 4-half(53)
- Boston Wine TourFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Boston South End Food TourFrom: $75Avg Rating of: 4-half(3)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $199Avg Rating of: 5(7)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $310Avg Rating of: 5(9)
- Boston Harbor Sunset CruiseFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Boston Harbor Sunset SailFrom: $135
- All Boston Experiences
"It was really fantastic. Something to cross off the bucket list, for sure."
"Exciting as all heck! Loved the adventure and would do it again in a heartbeat. What a high! Thanks for the memories."