Salem, New Hampsire
Mid-April through Mid-November:
July and August:
Daily - Sunrise and Sunset
*Pending weather and pilot availability
- Member of the Balloon Federation of America and the Granite State Balloon Association
- Enjoy the stunning views of the White Mountains, Boston skyline and much more
- Embrace the serenity as you float effortlessly thousands of feet above the ground
- Complimentary traditional champagne toast upon landing!
Experience the tranquility of floating over the New England countryside in a majestic hot air balloon.
From the thrill of lift-off to your last sip of champagne upon landing, you will be treated to an experience that will leave you with a lifetime of memories.
Float through the sky on an aerial adventure for breathtaking views of the White Mountains, Atlantic Ocean, Boston's skyline and the Merrimack River Valley.
Year-round flights provide spectacular views ranging from mountains blanketed with colors of fall foliage to snow-covered lakes in winter, all within a short 30-minute ride from Boston, MA.
To wrap up your flight - sit down, relax and sip champagne!
Become one of the few to enjoy the beauty of a hot air balloon. The views are spectacular and the memories last forever!
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to your flight
3 hour experience, with approximately 1 hour of flight time
Maximum of 6 - 8 passengers per balloon, with a maximum total weight of 1,200 lbs per balloon.
This experience is only for those in the balloon!
This experience is weather dependent. We highly recommend sunset flights, because that is when the wind is the most calm. In the event of inclement weather, your experience provider will reschedule your flight with you for a mutually convenient date. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Long sleeve shirt, pants, sunglasses and a brimmed hat are recommended. No open toed shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Where do we meet for the flight?
You'll meet your pilot at the North Salem Village Professional Center and, from there, proceed to the selected launch site.
How long is the entire experience?
The entire experience from meeting your pilots, inflating the balloons to returning to your vehicle lasts approximately 3 hours. Flight times are typically 1 hour.
Is it better to do the sunrise or sunset flight?
Sunset flights are offered in July and August, but have a high chance of being cancelled for weather. We highly recommend sunrise flights, because that is when the winds are the most calm.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 84 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $194Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $264Avg Rating of: 5(12)
- Indoor SkydivingFrom: $55Avg Rating of: 5(11)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $89Avg Rating of: 5(26)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $289Avg Rating of: 4-half(50)
- Boston Wine TourFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 4-half(19)
- South End Walking Food TourFrom: $62Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Boston Dinner CruiseFrom: $131Avg Rating of: 4(15)
- Gourmet Boston Dinner CruiseFrom: $151Avg Rating of: 4(5)
- All Boston Experiences
"The balloon ride was awesome. It was a beautiful day and very little wind. The pilots were friendly and knowledgeable. There were three balloons with about 16 riders. The ride was shorter than I expected. About 40 min. We had a great time. Recommend highly. "
"It was really fantastic. Something to cross off the bucket list, for sure."
"Exciting as all heck! Loved the adventure and would do it again in a heartbeat. What a high! Thanks for the memories."