New Hampshire Motor Speedway - Loudon, NH
Select Dates Only:
Friday - July 21,st 2017
Sunday - July 23rd, 2017
AM times are typically 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
PM times are typically 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Reach speeds up to 100 MPH as you ride with a professional racing instructor
- School established by the greatest race car driver of all time, legendary Mario Andretti
- To Drive The Car Yourself, Click Here!
Prepare to climb into a 600 horsepower, 2 seat Indy-style race car and experience the thrill of a lifetime!
Sit back and hold on tight as you ride in the cockpit with a professional racing instructor at speeds approaching 100 MPH!
Like Mario Andretti, the racing legend who started this experience, you'll be going full throttle with g-forces guaranteed to take your breath away.
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Nicknamed The Magic Mile, the New Hampshire Motor Speedway is a 1.058-mile asphalt and granite oval. Since built in 1990, it has hosted NASCAR events annually as well as IndyCar weekend. Try it out yourself and see what it's like to race on the same track as the big boys!
- Available July 21,st 2017 and July 23rd, 2017 only
- Must be between 5'0" - 6'4" tall, weigh between 100 - 250 pounds and be in good overall physical condition
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to sign a consent waiver
- Feel free to bring drinks and snacks
- Recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators; limited seating provided
3 or 6 lap packages. Please expect to be at the track for approximately 2 - 3 hours.
1 participant is allowed per car
Friends and family are encouraged to join you; don't forget the camera! It is recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators as limited seating is provided.
This experience is weather dependent. If your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option to reschedule for another available date or be issued a gift card that you can use at a later date; both directly handled with the racing school. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs. Always contact our experience provider in advance, especially if inclement weather is predicted!
What to Wear:
Comfortable, casual clothing appropriate for expected weather conditions. Closed-toe shoes are required (tennis shoes are recommended). Sandals, flip-flops and heels are not permitted.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. No cancellations or exchanges are allowed. If you need to reschedule, you have up to 30 days prior to your reservation to make changes for a $50 administrative fee. Once you are within 30 days of the event, you are locked in to that date and time and no changes can be made.
What are the age requirements?
There are no age requirements, however all participants must be at least 5'0'' and 100 lbs. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who must give written consent.
Are there any physical requirements or restrictions?
Participants must be in good overall physical condition and at least 5' and 100 lbs in order to participate. Due to the restraints of the Indy car, participants may not exceed 6'4" and 250 lbs. All participants will be required to climb into the vehicle's cockpit with minimal assistance, which sits about 24'' off the ground.
Do I need a driver's license?
No, a driver's license is not required for the ride along. However, please have a valid photo ID handy for registration purposes at the track on the day of your experience.
What kind of race cars are used?
The cars used are 600 horsepower, open-wheel Indy race cars. For the ride along experience, participants sit in the back cockpit seat of the vehicle.
What is the policy on rain-outs?
If your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, the racing school will contact you and either immediately reschedule you for another available date, or issue you a gift card that you can use at a later date. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
Can I bring my own helmet?
The racing school will provide you with a helmet, however, if you have your own helmet you are welcome to bring it for possible use. It will be subject to inspection and approval for use by the Track Operator.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 86 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(26)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $135
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $91
- All Boston Experiences
"It was too brief. I did not talk to the driver. I did not know how fast we were going (which I wanted to know just because it's fun to say, "I went 120 mph!"). Basically, it was an amusement park ride with nicer staff."
"I was very happy, but six laps is way too short."