Intro to Sea Kayaking Day Trip
June - September:
Select Saturday & Sundays - 8:00 AM
Click here for schedule
- Guiding outdoor enthusiasts for over 30 years
- Kayak, paddle and all accessories are included
- Lesson with an expert instructor covering proper technique and safety
- Explore the protected waters of Cohasset, Hingham or Marblehead harbors!
During an introductory lesson, your expert instructor will cover efficient paddling technique, the necessary strokes to maneuver your kayak in any direction and advanced techniques such as bracing to prevent a capsize.
Particular emphasis will be placed on safety precautions such as trip selection and practicing both self and assisted rescues and re-entries.
After your lesson, you will push off to explore the magical essence of sea kayaking.
Enjoy the protected waters of Cohasset, Hingham or Marblehead Harbors as you paddle alongside marine life and enjoy spectacular views of sandy beaches, small islands and the Boston skyline.
- Kayak and paddle
- Life Jacket
- Paddling Jacket
- Bring a hearty lunch, water and sunscreen
- Kayak, paddle, life jacket and wetsuit are included in this package
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 20 people per tour. For groups larger than 4, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those participating in the course.
This experience runs in moderate weather conditions. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with our experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear layers of clothing that can be both added on or removed easily. All layers should retain as little water as possible, with your outer shell being waterproof. Cotton clothing is not recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience for a 10% administrative fee. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule in accordance with these terms will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule directly with our experience provider.
What is included in the price of this package?
A kayak, paddle, wet suit, life jacket and expert guide are all included in the Intro to Sea Kayaking Day Trip.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 83 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(24)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(26)From: $89
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $289
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $151
- All Boston Experiences