The Equinox Resort - Manchester Village, VT
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Conquer steep ascents, side-tilts, log crossings, creek crossing and more
- Includes a professional instructor and state-of-the-art Land Rover
- 1, 2, 4 or 6-hour lessons for up to 3 people
- Explore the beautiful 1,300-acre Equinox Resort and learn the basics of expedition-style driving!
With a world-class vehicle at your command and a professional driving instructor by your side, take advantage of this Land Rover Off-Road Lesson in Vermont!
Your lesson includes off-road obstacles such as steep ascents, descents, side-tilts, log crossings, creek crossings, rock crawls and boulders creating an exciting and memorable off-road adventure.
No matter how slowly you drive, things happen quickly when you're descending a steep, deeply rutted 2-track trail or when you're managing a tight, hairpin turn with trees encroaching on both sides.
Whether you're an avid enthusiast, seasoned adventurer or curious novice, you will face invigorating yet manageable terrain.
- Participants will be using vehicles provided by Land Rover
- Price includes up to 3 drivers or 1 driver and 2 passengers
- All drivers must have a valid driver's license
You can select either a 1, 2, 4 or 6-hour lesson.
3 per vehicle
Up to 2 per vehicle
This experience is not weather dependent. Lessons will run rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and closed toed shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rescheduling at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How many people can I bring in the Land Rover?
This experience includes up to 3 drivers or 1 driver and 2 passengers.
Are there any age requirements?
There are no age requirements for this experience. However, all drivers must possess a valid driver's license.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $87
- All Boston Experiences