The Nashua Airport - Nashua, NH
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending pilot's availability
If you have ever dreamed of taking to the air, jump in the pilot's seat of a Cessna 172 and Learn to Fly!
- 1-on-1 personal instruction from a FAA-Certified Flight Instructor
- Learn to fly the most popular training aircraft in the world - a Cessna 172
- After take-off, take control of the airplane with this introductory flight lesson
- No experience necessary!
This Learn to Fly experience is a perfect introductory flight lesson for anyone who has a passion for flying!
After a ground lesson and safety debriefing, climb into the cockpit of a Cessna 172 Aircraft! Your instructor will teach you the basics before take-off and soon you will be soaring into blue skies. Once you are at cruising altitude, you will be able take the controls.
Throughout this flight lesson, you will experience the different phases of flight, a unique sense of freedom and adventure as well as learn enough to decide whether you want to continue the challenge of flight training.
- Students may bring along 1 passenger with a maximum combined weight of 500 pounds
- Participants are required to present a valid passport or driver's license
Approximately 1 hour including 20 minutes of ground instruction and 40 minutes of time in the aircraft. Time in the aircraft is calculated from the time the engine starts to when it stops.
1 student may take the controls per lesson and may bring along 1 passenger. The maximum combined weight of both participants is 500 pounds.
You may bring along 1 passenger to share the experience and enjoy the view!
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, you will reschedule with your pilot. The rescheduled date must be within 6 months of the originally booked date.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions; no open-toed shoes are permitted.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation no cancellations are allowed however, rescheduling is allowed at least 5 days prior to your scheduled experience and you must reschedule for a date within 6 months of your originally booked date. Failure to appear on your booked date, reschedule with at least 5 days notice, or reschedule within 1 year of your original date, will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any height or weight restrictions?
The maximum combined weight of the student and passenger cannot exceed 500 pounds. There are no height restrictions for this Learn to Fly experience.
Do I need experience?
Experience is not necessary! This flight is considered an introductory flight and is meant to be fun and exciting for everyone!
What do I need to bring?
Please bring a valid government-issued ID with you on the day of your flight.
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
In the event your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with your pilot. Always contact the experience provider the day of your experience with any questions regarding weather conditions.
Can I bring a passenger?
Yes, the student may bring along 1 passenger. Please note the combined weight of the student and passenger cannot exceed 500 pounds.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 86 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(26)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $135
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $91
- All Boston Experiences
"I would highly recommend this experience, WOW! It really really delivers, and Dwight was fantastic. HIGHLY, highly recommend."
"It was a great experience, beyond what I expected! "
"Absolutely fantastic experience. I was expecting a lot and the experience was well above my expectations. Special note of thanks to my flying instructor, Rich. He was fantastic!"