Nantucket Sound Charter
Nor'Easter Marine - Chatham, MA
May - October
- Climb aboard a stunning Ted Hood designed Little Harbor, 50-foot yacht
- Captain Timmy Dow has 40 years and over 100,000 miles of open ocean experience
- Take the helm and test your skills or sit back and enjoy the view of Monomov Island or Hardings Beach!
Come sail the waters of Nantucket Sound for a memorable experience of your visit to Chatham, MA!
Your charter will be aboard Beach Ream, a stunning Ted Hood designed 50-foot Little Harbor that comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests. She's impeccably maintained and equipped with state-of-the-art safety and navigation equipment.
Captain Timothy Dow is a U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) licensed captain with 40 years and over 100,000 miles of open ocean experience.
Spend a half or full-day out on the water basking in the sunshine. Anchorage is available for swimming off the boat or enjoying a picnic on the water. Take a sunset cocktail sail to Monomoy Island or an spend afternoon along Hardings Beach.
Kick back and relax aboard Beach Ream with family and friends!
- Participants must be at least 5 years old
- Welcome to bring food & drinks aboard
- No sailing experience necessary
Choose from either a 3-hour/half-day or 6-hour/full-day option
Private Charter for up to 6 participants.
This experience is only for those on board.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress appropriately for expected weather conditions. Non-marking rubber soled shoes are required. It is recommended to bring an extra layer, sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $87
- All Boston Experiences
"Absolutely perfect! I can't imagine a more perfect day. Giving all tens on the post survey is not sufficient to relay my feelings about the whole Cloud 9 experience. It was a fantastic gift from my cousin. The only trouble I had was selecting from the amazing variety of experiences. Sailing in Nantucket Sound was amazing. I was honestly expecting some corporate-run, cookie cutter boat ride. What we had was a COMPLETELY customized day, with a fantastic captain, who made the day all about us. The boat was beautiful, the day was spectacular. And what an absolute pleasure to spend the day with Capt. Tim."