Romantic Dinner for Two
*This is available in the greater Boston area. Travel charges may apply for areas outside of this radius.
Pending chef availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays
Relax for the evening as your personable Executive Chef, with 23 years of experience, prepares 4 courses of fine dining for you in the comfort of your own home.
- Former Executive Chef for Andres, the most awarded and honored restaurant in Las Vegas
- Discuss your preferences, dietary concerns & menu options during an initial consultation
- Enjoy a romantic date, exceptional cuisine and personal attention without ever leaving your home
- You don't even have to worry about dishes!
Relax for the evening as your Executive Chef prepares 4 courses of fine dining for you in the comfort of your own home.
As former Executive Chef for the most awarded and honored restaurant in Las Vegas, Andres French Restaurant, Joe Maglio looks forward to bringing exceptional cuisine to you in the comfort of your own home.
Prior to your dinner, you will be able to discuss menu options regarding preferences and any dietary concerns.
Relish in a romantic evening listening to your favorite music, relaxing by candlelight and savoring a delicious meal.
The perfect "no stress, everything I want", kind of night. And yes, the chef will clean up as well!
- Gratuity for your chef is not included, but is appreciated
- Beverages are not included in the price
- Chef is ServSafe Certified
This experience is just for the two of you.
This experience is not weather dependent as it takes place in the comfort of your home. In the event of a cancellation due to inclement traveling weather, you will reschedule directly with our experience provider.
What to Wear:
This is your night, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
I live outside of the city; will the chef travel to my house?
Chef Joe Maglio will travel up to 60 miles outside of Boston before charging a $30 travel fee.
What do I need to provide?
For this experience, you will need to provide a full kitchen for the chef. This includes an oven, stove top, pots, pans, cooking utensils as well as plates, bowls and silverware. If the menu you decide on requires additional cookware that you cannot provide, the chef may be able to bring it with him.
How will the chef decide on the menu?
Prior to your experience, Chef Joe Maglio will contact you to discuss potential menu options and your preferences! Please note, if you would like to have a particular item outside of the established budget, you can simply reimburse the chef on the evening of your dinner.
What if I have food allergies or restrictions?
Food allergies and restrictions will be accommodated and discussed while you go over menu preferences for your evening with Chef Joe Maglio.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for the chef is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy your Romantic Dinner for Two.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $87
- All Boston Experiences
"Joe was an AMAZING private chef who made my grandparents feel comfortable and like they were in an actual restaurant. I would highly recommend Joe for any future private chef gigs."
"WE had such a great EVENING. Joe and Elana were so much fun as well as the fabulous dinner he prepared. Everything was perfect."
"My husband and I loved our experience! Joe Maglio is a fabulous chef.. We loved EVERYTHING he cooked for us! I'd recommend Cloud 9 to anyone!!! It's a great gift to give... Something different and fun."