Private Guitar Lesson in Boston
Tuesday through Thursday - 10 AM to 9:30 PM
*Pending instructor's availability
- Instructor has 26 years experience and has written hundreds of songs
- 1-on-1 lesson customized to your areas of interest
- Guitar provided; feel free to bring your own
- Great for beginners and advanced players!
Get jamming! Enjoy the creation of music with guitar lessons that cater to all styles, all levels and all ages.
This private instructor will customize your lesson to cater towards the areas you would like to focus on and skills you want to improve. If you are a beginner, the instructor will teach you the basics and prepare you to progress on a fun journey into learning the guitar.
Beginners will learn the basics of rhythm, notes and chords to progress into playing favorite songs.
Those with experience will focus on areas in need of improvement, musical genres he/she wants to learn and improvisational skills to unleash the creative soul.
Put down the Guitar Hero and learn how it's really done!
- Guitar provided
- No experience necessary
1, 2, or 3 hour lessons available
This experience is just for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to schedule/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need to own/provide my own guitar?
You do not need to have your own guitar, the instructor will provide one for you! If you do have a guitar you would like to bring, please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking.
How long is the lesson?
You will be able to choose from a 1, 2 or 3 hour lesson.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $87
- All Boston Experiences
"I had a great experience. Instructor is a very knowledgeable guitar teacher, with a warm, personable, enthusiastic and encouraging approach. I would definitely recommend her for anyone who wants to become more musically proficient."