Private Voice Lessons in Boston
Tuesday through Thursday - 10 AM to 9:30 PM
*Pending instructor's availability
- Instructor worked with the famous Dante Pavone for 18 years and is certified in his legendary teaching method
- Improve your range, tone, strength, flexibility, vibrato, phrasing and more
- Perfect for all skill levels and genre interests!
Turn your body into an open, resonating, acoustic instrument. Develop your own style in pop, rock, hip-hop, country, blues, Broadway or any genre that you are interested in.
Your instructor for this lesson was taught by the famous Dante Pavone, the acclaimed teacher of talented artists such as Aretha Franklin, James Taylor and Steven Tyler. She is the only student of his to become a certified teacher of Pavone's method and has been instructing new students, curing damaged voices and bringing joy and happiness since 1982.
You will work on developing the necessary vocal skills to help you reach your individual goals. Improve your range, tone, strength, flexibility, vibrato, phrasing and more. Even if you are "tone deaf", by using this method you can learn to sing perfectly in tune.
Using this superb method will leave your voice feeling better than when you started! All it takes is desire, patience, perseverance and above all, practice.
Put the shower head down, grab a microphone and sing out loud!
- Great lesson for beginners or advanced singers
- No experience necessary
1, 2, or 3 hour lessons available
This experience is just for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to schedule/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need previous experience?
This Private Voice Lesson is great for both beginners and advanced singers! You will work on developing the necessary vocal skills to help you reach your individual goals.
How long is the lesson?
You will be able to choose from a 1, 2 or 3 hour lesson.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $87
- All Boston Experiences