Revive & Restore Spa Package
Exhale Spa - located one block from Newbury Street's shopping district in Boston, MA
Monday through Friday - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturdays & Sundays - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Spa features 15 Zen-inspired therapy rooms, 2 fitness studios, a mani/pedi bar and a spa boutique
- Package includes a 60-minute Swedish massage, a 60-minute true facial and a pure mani/pedi
- Professional therapists are dedicated to providing you with a healing and transforming experience
- You deserve a little R&R!
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Revive your senses and restore your spirit with this complete spa package including a healing 60-minute Swedish massage, a relaxing 60-minute true facial and a pure manicure and pedicure.
Your massage combines the best of therapeutic massage practices from around the world. This therapy uses specific rhythmic massage movements and potent herbal and aromatherapy oils to enhance the therapeutic effect. Choose from an uplifting, detoxifying or relaxing blend.
Enliven your skin with a customized facial appropriate for all skin types. A layer of a most coveted mushroom enzyme mask is used to lift away dull, tired skin and reveal a fresher, brighter version of you! Trust that all of your needs will be thoroughly addressed in this 1 hour facial - a true transformation.
Calm and soothe dry skin, leaving your skin youthful and firm with this luxurious manicure and pedicure. You'll begin with soaking your hands in a blend of Italian mandarin and ginger that will soften and soothe dry cuticles, followed by a gentle buffing with micro-algae and ginger essence. Organic ginger infused lotion will be used to massage away stress, followed by a rejuvenating light ginger mist. Finally, choose your shade of polish to accentuate your radiant hands.
For your pedicure, you will choose your aromatherapy choice from energizing eucalyptus, meditative frankincense, warming ginger, and calming geranium. Your feet will be fully exfoliated with an organic lavender scrub and then slathered in a moisturizing organic ginger mask while wrapped in hot towels. Your heels will receive extra pampering with an all natural callus remover and organic heel balm before selecting your shade of polish to top off your glowing feet.
Treat yourself to a deserving few hours at the spa and leave fully revived and restored.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
Approximately 3.5 - 4 hours
This experience is only for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is the cancellation/rescheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can choose the gender of your therapist at the time of booking.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 83 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(24)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(26)From: $89
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $289
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $151
- All Boston Experiences