Mid-May through Mid-September:
Daily - 7:00 PM
- Family owned and operated tour with over 80 years of experience
- Sights on this 90-minute narrated tour include: Charlestown Navy Yard, the Old North Church, Harbor Islands National Park and the oldest manned lighthouse in the nation
- Whether you are visiting Boston or would like to experience your beloved city in a whole new light, you'll enjoy this peaceful sunset cruise!
This sunset cruise through Boston Harbor is the perfect combination of history and romance. You'll depart from Long Wharf on a sightseeing adventure, introducing you to the history, sights and tradition that Boston Harbor has to offer.
As the sun drifts lower in the sky, you'll see the Charlestown Navy Yard, the Bunker Hill Monument, the Old North Church, Harbor Islands National Park, Boston Light and the nation's oldest manned lighthouse. Each landmark has it's own history and stories, which will be expertly narrated by a resourceful guide.
As evening begins to descend, you'll witness the "sunset serenade" of the U.S.S. Constitution, the world's oldest commissioned warship still afloat, as she fires her cannon and lowers her flag, which ceremoniously signals the day's end.
You'll be amazed at how a sunset adds a beautiful, new dimension to the view of Boston Harbor.
- You will depart from Long Wharf, one block from Faneuil Hall
- Parking is available in adjacent garages and lots; Quincy Market parking is within walking distance
- Food and beverages are available for cash purchase on board: sandwiches, hot pretzels, popcorn, chips, nutritional bars, fresh fruit, nuts and cereals, fruit juices, teas, sports drinks and more, including a full bar serving beer, wine and top-shelf cocktails
Cruises typically have between 175 - 400 guests.
Only booked participants will be on this cruise.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress appropriately for expected weather conditions. It is recommended to bring additional layers in case it gets windy.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 86 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(26)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $135
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $91
- All Boston Experiences
"Had an awesome day, and the cruise was relaxing and very informative! "
"It was amazing!!! All of the staff were friendly especially the bartenders! I would love to go back again."
"The cruise was wonderful, the problem was that when we went to confirm our reservations at the dock, they told us we had a balance of $39 (which we didn't, it was paid in full). We had to go through a few hoops before we could sail. They said that they had a hard time because of the 3rd party billing via Cloud 9 Living. "