Swedish Massage in Boston
Exhale Spa - located one block from Newbury Street's shopping district in Boston, MA
Monday through Friday - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Spa features 15 Zen-inspired therapy rooms, 2 fitness studios, a mani/pedi bar and a spa boutique
- Initial consultation allows a certified therapist to target your problem areas
- Choose from a few different therapeutic options: an uplifting, detoxifying or relaxing blend
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Combining the best of therapeutic massage practices from around the world, this therapy uses specific rhythmic massage movements and potent herbal and aromatherapy oils enhancing the therapeutic effect. Choose from an uplifting, detoxifying or relaxing blend.
- UPLIFT: A massage designed to promote circulation and relieve muscle soreness using a blend of rosemary, basil, chamomile and laurel leaf extracts.
- DETOX: Enjoy a detoxifying therapy with cypress, lemon and cedar wood. Releases toxic build-up in sluggish digestive, circulatory and lymphatic systems.
- RELAX: A deeply calming massage with hypnotic oils of sandalwood, clove, vetivert and jasmine. Eases fatigue, exhaustion and soothes an over-stressed nervous system.
- Must be 18 years old for massage treatments
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
Choose from a 30, 60 or 90 minute massage.
This experience is only for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is spa attire provided?
Robes and slippers are provided for your spa service.
What is the cancellation/rescheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to re-schedule or cancel your appointment.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can request a male or female therapist during the booking process.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 83 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(24)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(26)From: $89
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $289
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $151
- All Boston Experiences
"The only thing I didn't care for was the communal changing area at the spa. It made it feel more like a factory and not a pampered experience. For your massage clients I would recommend a private changing area that has dim lighting and doesn't require robes and flip flops. Start the relaxing experience from the moment your client gets through the door."
"I got a massage from Chris at the Spa in Boston. I have had multiple massages over the years and Chris gets top grade! He was fantastic. I was exceptionally happy with my experience. I talked my boyfriend into going to see him just a few days later and he also had a great experience"
"I loved the whole process! It was so easy to book the appointment and Laura (BIschoff) was so prompt in calling and emailing me. She was great to work with. The Spa was heaven. I wanted to stay there all day! I ended up booking a facial as well and it was great! I would definitely recommend both Cloud 9 and the Spa to anyone! Keep up the good work!"