Ten Person Canoe Trip
May - September:
Daily - By Appointment
- 25-foot Rabaska canoe, similar to those used by Native American fur trappers
- Knowledgeable guide will point out wildlife and explain the history of this beautiful Boston landmark
- No experience necessary!
Spend a day on the Charles River with friends and family in a 25-foot Rabaska canoe!
These canoes are just like the ones used by Native Americans and Canadian fur trappers on the vast rivers and lakes of Canada.
Rip through the waters of the Charles River for a fun outing of relaxation and exploration. Your knowledgeable guide will steer the boat and spin some intriguing yarns about the history and wildlife of the area.
Perfect for group racing, family outings, birthdays and special celebrations or for a bunch of friends who just want to get out and cruise the river!
- Price includes a canoe guide, the canoe and accessories
- Recommended to bring water and sunscreen
- Must have at least 6 participants
You may book by the hour or for the day.
Your canoe will hold up to 10 participants. You must have at least 6 participants in your group.
This experience is only for those in the canoe.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with our experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and bring an extra layer.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience for a 10% administrative fee. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule in accordance with these terms will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule directly with our experience provider.
How many people can I bring in the canoe?
The 25-foot Rabaska canoe will hold up to 10 participants (plus your guide!) and must have at least 6 participants to rent.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 83 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(24)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(26)From: $89
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $289
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $151
- All Boston Experiences