The True Facial
Exhale Spa - located one block from Newbury Street's shopping district in Boston, MA
Monday through Friday - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturdays & Sundays - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- A layer of a most coveted mushroom enzyme mask is used to lift away dull, tired skin and reveal a fresher, brighter version of you
- This 13,000-square-foot facility features 15 Zen-inspired therapy rooms, 2 fitness studios, a mani/pedi bar and a spa boutique - perfect for all of your spa and fitness needs
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Enliven your skin with a customized facial appropriate for all skin types. A layer of a most coveted mushroom enzyme mask to lift away dull, tired skin and reveal a fresher, brighter version of you! Trust that all of your needs will be thoroughly addressed in this 1 hour facial - a true transformation.
- Must be 16 years old for facials and nail services
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
Choose from a 30 or 60 minute facial.
This experience is only for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is the cancellation/rescheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to re-schedule or cancel your appointment.
Is there an age requirement?
Participants must be at least 16 years old for all facial treatments.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $135
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $91
- All Boston Experiences
"The Cloud 9 experience was fabulous - booking was quick and easy. I especially loved that I didn't have to include gratuity as I was leaving - it was added onto the original credit card so that made it a true "gift." Not sure if that was a Cloud9 thing or the spa? I thought the spa was very nice, but I had a long wait to sign in and $90 for the 30 minutes of what was basically a glorified mask was a bit ridiculous. The hand massage and atmosphere were nice. "