Fridays & Saturdays - 5:30 PM
Discover the innovative craft cocktail scene of the city on the Charleston Cocktail Tour!
- Experience providers are recipients of a 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- You'll visit 3 stops with a specialty cocktail at each on the 1.5 hour guided walking tour
- Converse with the Mixologists and discuss the art of craft cocktails with traditional and inventive mixing techniques and recipes
- Sample delicious drinks while gaining insight into the past and present cocktail culture of Charleston!
On this 1.5 hour walking tour, your guide will offer a look into Charleston's growing craft cocktail scene.
You'll visit 3 popular watering holes and enjoy a specialty cocktail at each while you talk to the Mixologists behind the delicious drinks. Craft cocktails will vary by season and the availability of unique ingredients, creating a unique "Farm to Tumbler" drinking experience.
In between stops, you'll walk the cobblestone streets and sidewalks of charming Charleston and learn about the history of the area and surrounding neighborhoods.
Learn how bartenders are drawing crowds by embracing traditional and innovative techniques of the trade on the Charleston Cocktail Tour.
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid form of ID
- 1 specialty cocktail at each of the tour's 3 stops is included
- Additional alcoholic beverages are available for purchase
- Participants can expect to walk half of this tourat a slow pace
- Food is not served on this tour
Up to 15 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour will run in rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for expected weather conditions and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14-21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are restrooms available during the tour?
Yes, restrooms will be available throughout the tour.
How much will we walk on this tour?
You will walk half of the tour at a slow pace.
Is gratuity included in the price of this experience?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
What should I bring with me?
A valid form of ID, camera and a bottle of water are recommended.
Are there any age restrictions?
Yes, participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid form of ID for this tour.
Is food served on this tour?
Food is not served on the tour, however your guide can recommend a restaurant for dinner afterward.
Other Charleston Gift Ideas:(View all 14 Charleston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $105
- Gourmet Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 2-half(2)From: $65
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- Charleston Cocktail TourFrom: $41
- Charleston Food and Cultural TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $61
- Farm to Table Culinary TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $76
- NASCAR Ride Along - Myrtle BeachAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $58
- NASCAR Drive - Myrtle BeachAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $401
- Surf LessonAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $40
- All Charleston Experiences