Thursdays & Fridays - 9:30 AM
Meet the culinary geniuses behind the gourmet scene of Charleston on the Chef's Kitchen Tour!
- Licensed tour guides lead a 2.5-hour walking tour to some of city's best restaurants
- Visit up to 5 local eateries to meet the chef's and get an an insider's look at the kitchens
- Enjoy various tastings that may include coffee, pastries, homemade biscuits and other traditional southern cuisine
- Learn the history behind the charming city of Charleston from a local guide who knows it best!
Meet accomplished chefs and learn about their ideas, cooking techniques and kitchen creativity on the Chef's Kitchen Food Tour in Charleston!
A knowledgeable and local guide will lead you down the cobblestone streets and sidewalks of Charleston telling tales of the historic town. Visit up to 5 restaurants for a tour of their kitchens, meet and greet with the chefs and sample delicious tastings. Samples may include (and are subject to change):
- Homemade biscuits
- Traditional Southern cuisine
On the 2.5-hour walking tour, discover how Charleston's culinary scene has changed over the years and is now an innovative hot spot for unbeatable, authentic southern cuisine!
- Food and non-alcoholic beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Participants can expect to walk at a slow pace for approximately half of this tour
Up to 12 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour will run rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for expected weather conditions and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14-21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are restrooms available during the tour?
Yes, restrooms will be available throughout the tour.
What if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?
Accommodations can be made for most dietary and/or food restrictions. Please indicate any allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking.
How much will we walk on this tour?
You will walk at a slow pace for approximately half of the tour.
Is gratuity included in the price of this experience?
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
What should I bring with me?
It is recommended to bring a valid form of ID, camera and water bottle.
Other Charleston Gift Ideas:(View all 14 Charleston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $105
- Gourmet Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 2-half(2)From: $65
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- Charleston Cocktail TourFrom: $41
- Charleston Food and Cultural TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $61
- Farm to Table Culinary TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $76
- NASCAR Ride Along - Myrtle BeachAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $58
- NASCAR Drive - Myrtle BeachAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $401
- Surf LessonAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $40
- All Charleston Experiences