Fort Sumter Sunset Tour & Cruise
Mid-March through October
Fridays - 5:15 PM
Cruise through the harbor to the site where the first shots were fired in the American Civil War and discover the history of Fort Sumter on a Sunset Tour!
- Get an in-depth guided tour of the fort by a National Park Service professional
- You'll travel across the harbor to the fort aboard a beautiful, luxury yacht
- Complimentary light appetizers are served and beer, wine and cocktails are available for purchase
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour experience that combines a gentle cruise with a historic tour in Charleston!
Take in incredible oceanside views of one of America's famous, historical landmarks on the Fort Sumter Sunset Tour!
You'll board the 3-story, luxury yacht and cruise across the harbor to Fort Sumter, where the first shots of the American Civil War were fired. Snack on light appetizers and enjoy a beverage from the cash bar before docking at the fort.
Receive an in-depth, guided tour from a professional with the National Park Service. From the highest point on the fort you'll be able to get the best views of the city of Charleston, the harbor and the Atlantic Ocean.
After the guided tour, you'll climb back on board for more light snacks and beverages as you watch the sun dip below the horizon.
This approximately 2.5-hour experience combines a relaxing cruise through the harbor with a historical tour you can cross off your list!
- All ages are welcome
- Special pricing is available for children between the ages of 4-11, contact Cloud 9 Living for special pricing
- Complimentary light snacks are served on board round trip
- Beverages are available from a cash only, full bar
2 - 2.5 hours
You will be joined by other passengers with a maximum of 270.
This experience is only for those on the Fort Sumter Sunset Cruise.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically casual and soft-soled shoes are required. The temperature can be cooler on the water, so guests are encouraged to bring a sweater.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Where will we cruise?
On the Fort Sumter Sunset Tour, you'll cruise the harbor to Fort Sumter for a guided tour.
Are food and drinks available on board?
Yes, complimentary snacks are served on board and beverages are available for purchase from the cash-only full bar.
What do I need to bring with me?
Please bring a valid form of ID and cash for beverages or gratuities for staff.
Other Charleston Gift Ideas:(View all 15 Charleston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Gourmet Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 2-half(2)From: $65
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $105
- Fort Sumter Sunset Tour & CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $42
- Upper King Street Food and Cultural TourFrom: $61
- Farm to Table Culinary TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $66
- NASCAR Ride Along - Myrtle BeachAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $89
- NASCAR Drive - Myrtle BeachAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $499
- Surf LessonAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $40
- BMW Performance Driving SchoolFrom: $775
- All Charleston Experiences