Gourmet Dinner Cruise
February through December:
Various days - 7:00 PM
Click here for schedule
*Rates do not apply to specialty or holiday cruises
Spend an evening cruising the harbor on the Gourmet Dinner Cruise in Charleston!
- Experience providers have been offering cruises in Charleston for over 50 years
- Order a gourmet, plated meal of your choice from a rotating, seasonal menu
- 3-story yacht is equipped with large enclosed air-conditioned dining decks, an open-air observation deck, atrium windows, 10-foot ceiling and mahogany hand-crafted bars
- Romantic 2.5 hour dinner cruise aboard the pride of Charleston's fleet!
Step aboard the pride of the fleet and enjoy a savory meal on a Gourmet Dinner Cruise in Charleston!
On the 2.5 hour romantic evening, you'll leave dock and cruise the harbor taking in the beautiful sights of Lowcountry.
Order a plated meal on board from a seasonal, rotating menu from an experienced executive chef. Meal options may include (subject to change):
- Traditional Charleston she-crab soup
- Seasonal house salad with fresh-made dressing choices
- Lowcountry Shrimp and Grits
- Fresh Catch of the Day
- Southern Chicken Saltimbocca
- Sweet Tea Brined Porterhouse Cut Pork Chop
- Wood Fire Grilled Rib-Eye Steak
- Vegetarian & Vegan Meals available upon request
Desserts are available on board for an additional cost, as well as a cash-only, full bar.
Marvel at the unbeatable views of the harbor, service and the finest of dining experiences on the Gourmet Dinner Cruise in Charleston!
- Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase from a cash only full bar on board
- Unlimited sodas and juices are included
- Accommodations can be made for most passengers with dietary restrictions or food allergies (vegetarian & vegan meals available upon request)
- Children are not recommended on this cruise, full ticket price will apply
Up to 270 passengers
This experience is only for those on the Gourmet Dinner Cruise.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically casual and soft-soled shoes are required. The temperature can be cooler on the water, so guests are encouraged to bring a sweater.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What do I need to bring with me?
Please bring a valid form of ID and cash for the full bar and parking, if desired.
What is the menu?
The menu is based on seasonality and various factors. The meal is 3-4 courses and may include a soup course, fresh salad, entree and dessert.
What if I have dietary restrictions or food allergies?
Please note at the time of booking if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies. Accommodations can typically be made with at least 48 hours notice.
Is parking available near the boarding dock?
Yes, parking is available near Patriot's Point. It is typically $5 to park and is payable in cash only (subject to change).
Is this cruise wheelchair accessible?
There is limited wheelchair accessibility, please indicate your request for this seating at the time of booking.
Are children allowed to attend?
Children are allowed, however the normal rates shall apply. Please note, there is no children's menu.
Other Charleston Gift Ideas:(View all 13 Charleston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $105
- Gourmet Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 2-half(2)From: $65
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- Charleston Cocktail TourFrom: $41
- Charleston Food and Cultural TourFrom: $61
- NASCAR Ride Along - Myrtle BeachAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $58
- NASCAR Drive - Myrtle BeachAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $401
- Surf LessonAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $40
- BMW Performance Driving School - Greer, SCFrom: $775
- All Charleston Experiences
"Food was ok but not great. Would have been nice for the Captain to tell us some of the sites we were seeing."
"The dining room was very quiet and lovely. Music provided was a nice touch. Felt it was a bit loud as we sat so close. Food was excellent and the young couple we were paired with were great company for us. The fact that there is AC in the dining room was wonderful too."