NASCAR Car Ride Along
Myrtle Beach Speedway - Myrtle Beach, SC
Select Dates Only:
Hold on for the thrill ride of your life, as a professional driver speeds you around the track in a 500 horsepower NASCAR style stock car at the Myrtle Beach Speedway!
- Ride as a passenger in full size, Sprint Cup stock cars that have been raced by NASCAR superstars like Dale Jr. and Jimmie Johnson
- Hit top speeds of 100 MPH on this semi-banked track- a thrill that will get your adrenaline pumping!
- To Actually Drive The Car Yourself, check out our Myrtle Beach Drive a Stock Car experience!
Strap on your helmet and buckle up for a high-speed adventure at Myrtle Beach Speedway!
Your expert instructor will take you on a ride youll never forget in a real NASCAR style stock car. Get ready to hit speeds of 100 MPH on a semi-banked track, and experience NASCAR racing from the best seat in the house!
About Myrtle Beach Speedway
Built in 1958, the Myrtle Beach Speedway is a semi-banked, asphalt, D-shaped, oval that spans 0.538 miles. Currently the speedway is host to the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series, and is a popular training spot for Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jeff Gordon. You're in for the ride of your life, so hang on tight!
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition, no taller than 6'7" and weigh no more than 280 pounds
- There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons it is required that participants are a minimum height of 5'0" and a weigh at least 100 lbs
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks to enjoy while you are at the track
- Some seating is provided, however, it is recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators
3 or 6 lap packages; time at the track is approximately 2 - 3 hours
1 per car
Yes, friends and family are encouraged to join you and don't forget a camera to capture your experience!
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider in advance, especially if inclement weather is predicted! If inclement weather causes cancellation of your experience, you will be given the option to reschedule for another available date or be issued a gift card that you can use at a later date; both of these options will be carried out directly with the racing school. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
What to Wear:
Comfortable, casual clothing depending on the time of year. Closed toed shoes are required (tennis shoes are recommended). Sandals, flip-flops and heels are not permitted.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. If you need to reschedule, you have up until 30 days prior to your reservation to make changes for a $50 administrative fee. Once you are within 30 days of the event, you are then locked in to that date and time and no changes can be made.
What is the age requirement?
There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons a minimum height of 5'0" and a weight of 100 lbs is required. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent.
Are there size requirements or restrictions?
Participants must be in good physical condition, be between 5' - 6'7" tall and weigh between 100 - 280 lbs.
Do I need a driver's license?
No, a driver's license is not required for the ride along. However, please have a valid photo ID available for registration purposes at the track on the day of your experience.
What kind of cars will I be riding in?
Real Sprint Cup style race cars driven by the likes of Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, Kevin Harvick, and Dale Jr. and other professional NASCAR drivers.
Can I pick the car I ride in?
No, due to maintaining the track operations schedule, the car for your ride along will be assigned to you based on availability at the time of your ride along. They also match up the best car for you based on your height and weight.
How long will this experience take?
The total experience typically takes no more than 2 hours. However, the exact length of your experience depends on how many other participants are scheduled for the stock car ride along on your particular booked date and time.
What is the rain policy?
If your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, the racing school will contact you and either immediately reschedule you for another available date, or issue you a gift card that you can use to reschedule at a later date. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
Other Charleston Gift Ideas:(View all 13 Charleston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $105
- Gourmet Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 2-half(2)From: $65
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $63
- Charleston Cocktail TourFrom: $41
- Charleston Food and Cultural TourFrom: $61
- NASCAR Ride Along - Myrtle BeachAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $58
- NASCAR Drive - Myrtle BeachAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $401
- Surf LessonAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $40
- BMW Performance Driving School - Greer, SCFrom: $775
- All Charleston Experiences